For those who wanna know the details, HERE is the contest link
I like watching the what's in my bag video on youtube..for it satisfies my endless curiosity..haha
So it's no wonder if i wanna enter French Kiss' contest!
Let's get started!
This is my bag...it's actually a bit heavy...unlike other bags, but what i like about it is that it's roomy without it looking bulky.
And i definitely have to because of things that i toss in it whenever i go out..because of the 'last minute stuff'
Now let's see what's inside......
what do you know...another bag!
It's my cosmetic bag...i don't bring that much now compare to before.. this was how my kikay kit (cosmetic kit) looks before
Anyway, for starters, the main content of my bag are:
- cosmetic bag
- hair accessories
Now, let's take a look at what's inside the other bag
This is my cosmetic kit...
& these are what's inside!
- cosmetic sponge - helps in removing makeup
- lancome color design eyeshadow set
- a small blue duffel for bobby pins & hair elastics
- Fashion 21 brow duo
- that black coin purse is actually a kabuki brush & sponge - refer HERE
- Everyday minerals blush - i transferred it in a square container
- some cotton squares
- Clean & Clear facial wash (sample size)
- Everyday Minerals Concealer - Intensive Medium
- Avon Simply Pretty Makeup Primer
- Avon ultra color rich in Sheer Pink
- Lancome Bi-Facil
- Everyday Minerals Start to Finish Soft Bronze rice powder - don't use foundation only this
- EyeMo Eye Drops
- Mac Loose Beauty Powder - Drizzlegold
- Celeteque Moisturizer
- Ellana Minerals Lip Pot in Infatuation
- Smashbox Cooling Tint - 4
- Stila Solid Perfume
- Ecotools 6pc brush set
- LA Colors Dual Blusher - Papaya/Nutmeg - i use this for contouring
- 2 way mirror in pearl shape...
Well, there ya go!
How about you,ladies....What's in your Bag?