Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thoughts on Nivea Whitening Eye Cream + rants

I popped by the Post Office today to send a love package for a friend...On the way home i just decided to buy an eye cream again because when i woke up this morning & saw my undereye, i was horrified by the lines that keeps on waving at me.....gaahhhh!!!!

Im just 24...soon to be 25...but my undereye area already had spider-like lines underneath. If you girls, remember, i bought Nivea Whitening Eye Cream months ago..the reason that i did not post a review on it is that it didn't do a fig on my undereye problems...in short -> NO EFFECT AT ALL

Well, considering that it's not an anti-aging..just a 'skin lightening'....but then it still didn't do anything at all..So, if you are planning to buy it, don't waste your money...It didn't even lighten my undereye area..i feel that it's almost worse than when i first used it...but im sure Nivea didn't worsen it..it just didn't work on me.

Just buy anti-aging creams instead...& that's what i bought today...


This time i bought the anti-aging...if this would fail me, then im definitely gonna be buying Olay the next time. This time, im not skipping a review on this...im crossing my fingers for this one..

I also saw a foot pad & decided to also buy one to pamper my most abused part...my feet...
It says "ALOMA"...its in japanese though so i won't be able to read it. I wanted the lavender scent but there's nothing left...too bad..i'd rather buy this instead of the ginseng ones....yukk!

Next week, i'll not go out of our house anymore...whenever i go out i tend to buy something. And since the start of this week...actually since last saturday i've been going out almost everyday & i've been hauling & hauling again....I just didn't post pics of some of it, but i think im going back to my bad addiction again...T_T

If i have to tie myself on my bed, i will...just so that my cards would be safe from always being swiped on the credit card reader.. (-_-") so much for wanting to save to buy a laptop... *sigh*

I'm dying to try the ELF Studio concealer palette, but it's already out of stock in Toma's shop...if i buy it here in the Philippines, the price is double...I guess i just have to wait & see...

Tomorrow i might be posting a contest entry...that is if i finish experimenting & finding the right colors on my contest entry...

Jaa~!

7 comments:

mia said...

I try to find one that can cover the mark on my face. I think not call mark..lol

Anastacia said...

Yeahhh... Why do you not post your haul? Really interesting to see goodies...

donnarence said...

thank god for this review.. hindi na ako magtatangkang bumili.. hihi

文学少女 (Literature Girl) said...

ALOMA (SOMETHING) SHEET
The text above indicates that it will give your feet some kind of POWER (CHIKARA) lol.

Walang epek tong nivea! pati rin garnier!

AskMeWhats said...

I'm sure Toma will stock up and you'll be able to purchase it :)

NicRTV (陳亞任) said...

I heard ROC is a very good anti aging eye cream..and I believe it is available in the Philippines...:)

xoladiihoneyxo said...

I personally think Olay works better than Nivea... of course, for each person is different.

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...