Thursday, July 09, 2009

A little update

I thank all the lovely ladies who shared their beauty tips & tricks. As the host of the contest, i would just like to give an update of the entries & the prizes too.

Currently, i have 9 entries for my contest & i learned so much from it. Hope that all of you will check the entries (on the right side) for i did this contest, not just thinking about myself, but what my readers will also gain. The things that they shared are already tried & tested therefore we would really be able to know if it does work.

Here are the prizes....
I know that i just have to post it not just for you,girls, but also for me...You might have noticed that they are in pairs...because i will have 2 winners

If i don't post it, i feel that i will continue buying & adding lots more to these...which might result in me paying ridiculous amount in shipping..lol

It's not a lot but it would be fun trying out some of these items...especially the Guinot samples & the mini palettes. I have not divided these yet, but just like what i said, i will separate it in 2.

On which the first winner will get to choose her prize from the lot...but i'll try to divide these equally as much as i can..but then since whoever the winner is have the right to choose for she took the time & effort to make her winning entry..

If you noticed, its a mixture of items that can be found here in the Philippines & some that are not. So that if ever one of my international reader will win, they would at least be able to try something from my country.

& i still have one trick up my sleeve...
but of course, i'll keep that a secret up until the end of the contest..

There...
now that i let it all out...

i'll be waiting for your entries~

13 comments:

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

great prizes thiamere! wee.. i like the ecotools brushes!!

Camille Santos said...

VERY nice!!hehe!i never won anything damn i hate my luck!hope i win this one!i crosss fingers thrice already hehe.

ghreizy said...

wow.. na excite naman ako.. sana manalo ako! kahit 2nd lang :)

Cris said...

You call that 'not a lot'?!?
Lol - what is a lot then? A case full of make-up? They look wonderful :D!!!
I hope I win :-P ^_^.

Anastacia said...

Awe! girl! You're such a kind person! You doing amazing prizes ! All of that looks so bright, colorful and fun! Absolutely for great mood!

noone said...

ohhh so much prizes! You're so kind! I've been trying to think of something but haven't written anything yet... Hopefully something will come to me soon!

KRYSTAL said...

wow great prizes, thiamere! i love your giveaway idea too

xoladiihoneyxo said...

great prizes!!! is it just me or do I see ecotools!? *gasp* =] blahhh, so excited! I never tried any of the other products since I'm still new to the makeup world. haha.

*close my eyes and cross my fingers*

mszcheysser said...

OMG @ ALL THOSE PRIZES! I am totally going to join, I just need the right timing. Mmm =D

Sugar Bunnie said...

great stuff♥ ♥ ♥

Anonymous said...

oh my goodies hihi! ..that's awesome giveaways girl you are generous!!!

Sherry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rhania E. said...

wow.. i mean, W-O-W !!!

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...