Friday, July 03, 2009

another trip to the PO to pick up a parcel

What do you know...another package...

With my experience yesterday, the Post Office is the last place that i wanna be in today...after shedding more than a thousand pesos i don't think i would wanna pay that much again..it was a horrible experience & im not ready to go back to that awful place...
T_T

But since i have a notification card again that was delivered early this morning, i knew that i have to go since according to the card i can only pick up parcel during tues, thurs & fri..& i certainly don't wanna wait until next week...& lightning doesn't strike twice,right?

So reluctantly i got ready with a heavy heart...
if before im excited everytime i go to the PO, now i dreaded going there

As im near the room where i was supposed to get it, there is this woman who was just standing...she smiled at me & she said
"you're here to pick up another parcel?"
i said "yeah" but not smiling..
then she said again "you're always here...do you also have to pay the customs?"
& i said "yeah"...then told her my story...

Know what...she was horrified to know that i paid that amount...
She said, "the next time he asked you, come to me & we'll talk to that CO (customs officer) so that you won't need to pay that amount."

Hallelujah!!! an angel came & saved me from the evil claw of the custom officer.
I thanked her from the bottom of my heart (& wallet XD) & went on my way...

As i was standing there waiting... i paid the Php35 (less than a dollar) which is the standard charge...
went to the CO to have my package inspected (he had the gall to ask me how much was the package!the nerve!!!!told him its just $10)
then he handed it to me...then said i need to sign their logbook.

The man who works at the PO (who i became friends with) asked me what happened yesterday..I told him the story in a hushed tone for the CO officer is still there... I'll not give the whole details but let's just say that i don't need to be afraid of online shopping anymore. There are still good people working at a public office..i thanked him & happily went on my way home...of course stopping at the desk of the kind lady who i talked to a while ago to just give my thanks again...
^_^

After bad things...good things will come & i have to say that it's true..

Now, on to the package that i picked..
I made a post before about cloth pads...that i ordered from Tiny Tapir

These are what's inside

I actually ordered:
2 saffa pantyliners - the 2 pantyliners at the right (the one with yellow wings & blue wings)
1 saffa day pad - the one at the left (with the pink wings)
then the mothering naturally wingless - the one at the top...

Im still getting the hang of familiarizing myself with it for it seems confusing (the names & parts), will do a review of this too..

Im pretty sure i'll be busy with all the product reviews that im about to do & also for my ongoing contest...

Well, all's well that ends well...

ps:
thanks to all of you who expressed concerns about what happened..
*hugs*
i really love everybody!

11 comments:

Sherry said...

hugs. if here custom will need to go far away and I dont want that.. :(. Its scary to shop online with that experience. But brave yourself now you know and you will be smart.

Anastacia said...

Very cute stuffies! Looks pretty happy :P

Sherry said...

good to know you met an angel :) now angel is with you.

Ida said...

what a relief they didn't charge you again,and probably never will, thanks to that woman :)

those are reusable pantyliners, right? :)

Cominica said...

wow!
so lucky you meet her~~
sometimes, there's ppl who want to get a money and make profit of other ppl~
nice to hear u find ur angel~
:D

btw, those panty's are so cute~
i never find it like that in my country~

AskMeWhats said...

you'll love the Tiny Tapir stuff! Enjoy and true, no matter how bad a situation is, there's always good things as there's always good people around us! *hugs*

Ai said...

glad to know that there are still nice ppl out there :) those are panties? TOO CUTE <3

ghreizy said...

wow.. dumating na sya cant wait to read about the review about tiny tapir stuff

noone said...

That's good that you met a good person at the office... This one time I was ordering from Brooks Brothers, and they charged me $30 handling fee for something I ordered for $70 (rediculous!) and I told them to send it back & I don't want it, then they changed the fee for me to pay $15 instead... I wonder if you can do that next time they're being unreasonable...

eki said...

ahh that's really great news!! I try to believe after the bad good will always come :D

I hope you are having a great weekend Hun!

xoladiihoneyxo said...

awww, that's great that you met the lady!!! =D Now you feel all betterrrrrr =]

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...