Friday, July 03, 2009

contest update

Thank you for the girls who made their entry for my contest...
4 lovely ladies have shared their beauty tricks & it was fun to get to know them & what they shared...

For those who wanted to read their entries & get to know lots more tips & tricks,here they are:
  • entry 1 - Shobe of Your Little Beauty - click HERE
  • entry 2 - Anastacia of My Makeup Mania - click HERE
  • entry 3 - Gracie of Gracified Shopaholic - click HERE
  • entry 4 - Linda of Xoladiihoneyxo - click HERE
These are the ladies that have currently shared their beauty knowledge...
If i forgot someone please ping me so that i'll be able to count your entry.

I'll make updates regularly so that we all can share this..
For those who don't know my contest, click HERE to find out more info...

I'll also share my tips later on...
How about you?
What keeps you beautiful?
Care to share?

4 comments:

Sherry said...

all great tips and useful not just for you but every gal. :)

Crissy said...

You forgot my entry :P

Miss Shopcoholic said...

can i still join? hehe.

Miss Shopcoholic said...

my entry
http://shopcoholic.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-beauty-tips-tricks.html

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...