Tuesday, July 14, 2009

separate blog for contest ads

I decided to have a separate blog for contest advertisement just so that i can focus on my beauty blog for reviewing products & what else's....

So this would be my main blog & the other one would be for any ongoing contest that is happening. For those who would want to follow, just follow...I hid the follow button on that blog but you can still follow...

Just take a look at thisThere..a tip if ever you saw a blog that doesn't have a follow button (like my new one)..lol
Just click the pic to be directed to my contest blog..
I actually like the layout of my new blog rather than this layout...lol

I'll be bringing contest information whether its just a local contest or international contest..I'll keep you posted. But i'll always be hanging out here!

& im keeping it simple by just categorizing it based on how you can enter the contest...

^_~

5 comments:

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Nice, this is just like how I have a second blog for contests & giveaways :)

Sherry said...

that is great :) I just love contest.. hehe.. now out of town internet is terrible

xoladiihoneyxo said...

I like the layout of that new page also!

noone said...

oh nice! It's a good idea to have a seperate blog for all the giveaways and contests... Heh I was annoyed at the Blogspot search header when I first got on blogspot... but now I just don't care/mind anymore. haha I got lazy~

Tiff said...

Great idea to have a separate blog for contests :).

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...