Monday, July 27, 2009

Love Packages on the way to the post office

I thought today is a holiday...


That's why when i was able to go out, i didn't brought these packages with me...tsk tsk tsk..
i should have known...im so late in sending out the prize for my contest...for the ones who are from other countries...

But don't worry,girls....
Tomorrow im pretty sure i'll be able to post this..

While i was out today to buy some cake...(its my ototo's birthday today...'Otanjoubi Omedetou, Jericho chan', my lil bro's trying to learn japanese, though im not sure if he can get pass by learning kanjis..haha...), i saw some cute trinkets just hanging on one random store that i passed by...

I bought some earrings & a cellphone charm

Kawaii,ne?
Actually im not sure if im gonna use it, but then i like the color & i figure that i'll be able to use this...sometime, somewhere...

Went to the bank too to make some payments for the nail arts & false toe nails that i bought from Ebay...Im gonna be getting them tomorrow...yay for that!...
excited...

Just a question though..i was about to buy the 28 neutral palette...but then since i saw the 88 neutral palette from Coastal Scents, it made me think twice....have any of you tried the 88 neutral?is it good? i dunno if im gonna wait until one pinay resells it here in the philippines...

What do you think?
Should i buy the 28 now?

14 comments:

ghreizy said...

i like the earrings ^_^

xxNikkiDooxx said...

havent tried it though, but the 88 looks heavenly. :)

Camille Santos said...

the 88 neutrals seems promising.i wish i could get my hands on those

vanilla said...

cute earrings !:)

Chrissy said...

I desperately want the 88 neutral..but the 28 is good!! Personally I wouldn't know what to do with 88 neutral shades anyway 28 is a lot.

Nice earrings!

Sherry said...

cute earrings, I thought its for nails. hehe.. but hey its only 2 impossible.

noone said...

I love the pink cellphone charm! :D

Anastacia said...

That pink thing for your cell looks totally adorable! Such a girly stuff!

Jackie said...

Cute purchases. I love cutesy little items like that.

Anonymous said...

hello thia :)

between 88 and 28, i would choose 28.

i think the only difference is that 88 has plum shades in it, i saw the sample pics on the internet.

but, you often do fantasy makeup, so you need a palette that has different shades (88 palette)

have a nice day sister :)

xoladiihoneyxo said...

I've never tried the 88 neutral palette. hmmmz... pick the one that's cheapest? haha. or... you should buy them from Krystal... I think you know her blog right? If not, let me know... She's selling off some of her coastal scent palette. I'm not sure which one she's selling since I looked it awhile back and she includes shipping! (I think?)

and those earrings look like nails. lol... or am I reading it wrong? cute cell phone charm though =]

Miss Shopcoholic said...

the 28 palette is good. I always use it.. We have coming stocks next week. we got it from the same supplier sa Coastal scents.. =) at least para hindi naman mahal yung shipping if you order it from the US pa. We also have the 10 blush palete =) and some brushes

Dana Yoshimizu said...

I have tried any of the neutral palettes so I can't help you on that

& that's a cute cell phone charm! <3 :)

Cominica said...

Oh my~
That's so cutee~

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...