I wasn't able to join the nail art contest for i have been busy for the past couple of days. I was only able to do my nails yesterday. This is what i came up with.
This is a random design for i want you to be able to have as much choice as you want in picking out the design that you want to do as your halloween look.
I am not able to do a tut for all of the design but just some of them. So i'll start with the pinkie.. the spider web.
- On an orange base color, apply white on the top half of the nail with 3 sharp edges like in pic 1.
- Then trace the edges with black polish like in pic 2.
- Make vertical lines like in pic 3 to connect the web.
- Then just fill the space with horizontal lines for it to look like a real web.
- On an orange base color, trace 2 or 3 (depending on how long your nails are) circles on your nail.
- Then fill it with black polish except for the circles. I did it this way because i want my pumpkins to have that bright orange color. If you apply orange on a black base, it may not look as bright though.
- Then put the eyes & mouth on your pumpkins.
- For my last touch, i decided to put a star design on the bare part of my nails. I topped it with glitter polish but i wasn't able to capture it.. gomen ne..
- On a white base color, add a small strip of orange polish on the side...either right or left.. whichever is easier for you.
- Then draw a ghost face on the white side.
- You can add any decoration to spice your ghost up... I decided to add a bit of real glitters at the top & 2 stars. It's ought to be a ribbon but i forgot where i put my ribbons yesterday. (-_-")
- Then on the orange side, i drew green half circles at the sides then a strip of yellow polish where the white & orange polish meets.
Then the last one is the thumb... just a plain jack-o-lantern look.
Just draw the face of the jack-o-lantern just on the side. Then i put yellow stripes at the other side just to spice it up. I apply a single white strip of polish to cover up the unevenness of the yellow stripes...
There ya go!
This would be my nails for the halloween. If i would have the time i would go for the ring finger design. I think it is really pretty fun. But if i won't have the time then i'll probably just go for the pointer finger...hehehe
Anyways, hope that you are enjoying day!
Don't forget to share your comments about limited edition products, ok? Click HERE for the link.