Friday, October 08, 2010

allthatjuicystar07's store~

 Draft blogger has gone bananas again & i can't put the link straight to where i want them to...
-__-"

Sis Iyah, one of the friends that i have met through blogging, has just launched her new online store.



She is selling a foot spa set & also a liquid powder. Every girl needs to pamper herself from head to toes,right?

Feel free to drop by on her site if you are interested. She is really a very nice & warm person to exchange messages with...really!

^_~

1 comment:

allthatjuicystar07 said...

aaawwww...Thank you so much sis!!! :)you made our day! ( my day and Nate's day! ) :)

http://allthatjuicystar07.multiply.com

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...