blame it on the lack of ideas & time...
so i decided that i'll do a follow up post this week.
Arranging my hair is one thing that i like to do aside from lots of things. My mom once said, if you want to have long hair, you have to fix it yourself. So i grew up styling my own hair...
As i thought of hairstyles that i can do, it dawn on me that it would be hard to do anything aside from the usual bun. So i try to rack my brain thinking of different look & i even took a look at some of the old magazines lying around the house & came up with this look.
This style is good for ladies who have long wavy hair. If you would still want to don this look but have straight hair you can just curl it with an iron.
Since i have a wave & loose curl, sporting this look makes it easier for me since i wouldn't need to curl my hair to have that 'flowy' hair...So this look just takes me less than 5 mins to do.
- hair elastics
- bobby pins
- curling iron (optional)
- hair tie with cute decorations/hair scarf
- head band
- Prepare your hair...you can put a mouse, or hair polish or anything that you put on your hair before you style it. This 'do' is great for a day old hair.
- Tie your hair in a side ponytail...like so
- Take the hair & wind it..like so...
- ..to make a small bun
- Secure it with some bobby pins
- I put 3 bobby pins to hold the bun
- So it would look like this....don't worry if the elastic can be seen...
- Top the bun with your hair tie just to cover the bobby pins & the hair elastic..in my case i tie the scarf to cover it.
- For women who have straight hair, you can use a curling iron to make some waves. Spritz it with a hair spray to set it in place.
- Fix your bangs & put a headband to finish the look.
And you're done!
What i like about this style is that if it's too hot you can tie the loose hair in the bun for comfort!
I'll be updating my hairstyle 101 as much as i can..so this would be an additional installment aside from my Splurge & Save corner & homemade facial mask 101...
Hope you enjoyed this one...
See ya on my next hair post!