Saturday, June 06, 2009

~blog award~

Lovely Liiz gave me an award..
Thanks,hun...this is so sweet of you!
*hugs*


  • Include the award logo in your blog or post.
  • Nominate as many blogs which you like.
  • Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
  • Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  • Share the l♥ve and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Wow....i never realized that my blog is cute..lol

Anyways, time to share the love to the blogging world...
I'll be sharing it with:
& last but not the least
  • YOU! because you read my blog...

^_~


6 comments:

Anastacia said...

Hye, tHiAmErE!! Thanq so much for this award! Will be posting it very soon :)
Thanks again! *Hugs* <333

donnarence said...

thanks so much thiamere.. yay another award.. naku dami ko ng utang na award at tag posts.. hindi non sense dear ang posts mo!! :D mwah

noone said...

Awwww thanks for the award!! I'm so flattered! Okay now I have to learn how to post awards in my side bar hahaha, have a great weekend :)

mszcheysser said...

THANKS FOR GIVING ME THE AWARD! You're like chocolate, you're so sweeeeeeet! Haha.

Sarah said...

Awwwww thankyouuu honey!!!! This made me totally smile, you deserve this award because you are adorable!!!!! xoxo thankyou :)

eki said...

Hi sweetie~

thank you so much for always leaving me sweet comments and giving a award!! you are a true sweetheart! ^___^
I hope you are having great weekend so far!

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...