Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday haul

I went out today & bought a couple of stuff again...

I promise not to buy anything until i get all of my packages... This would be my last mall haul (until God knows when) for now... XD

Anyway, its just a mini haul... & this time its real!

Just bought Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Base Coat, Kiss Xtreme Growth Nail Growth Stimulator (pretty long,eh?), & 2 in2it's Eye Majic Instant Eyeshadow..

The nail care stuff is just so that i would be able to find out what is good...so i'll be doing a couple of reviews about them too.

I bought the Kiss Xtreme Growth just because this is the first time that i saw it....& i am intrigued by it so i just have to try one for myself & the SA said that it is a base coat & a top coat! yay for that! i like products like this...
Let's see if it will really work as nail growth stimulator...
Have you heard of Kiss before?

Im already doing a review of the Eyeshadow Sheets...I'll post it as soon as im done!

^_^

5 comments:

donnarence said...

ooohh.. e/s sheets.. eotd soon ha?? aww.. you really love nail stuffs.. :D

Anastacia said...

Wow! more beauty toys :) How about shadow shits? Please, be share!

KRYSTAL said...

oOO ive always wanted to see a review on those eyshadow sheets!

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Omg, I love Hard as Nails! It's like a must for me now. I acutally keep meaning ot blog about it because I love it so much.

mszcheysser said...

Oh wow! Can't wait for the review :) Make sure you inform us right away, lol.

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...