Saturday, June 20, 2009

Dariya Hair Fringe


Im pretty sure most of the beauty bloggers know this especially for Fuzkittie's followers. It's that pink thing that she puts on her hair so that it will not get in her way when she applies make up. When i saw her video & she put that i was so curious & said to myself that i want it...Even if i didn't know what it is yet...

How can i not?
it's pink & its cute!


How does it exactly work? I thought it was a velcro...I even tried putting a velcro on my hair just to try it out XD But it doesn't exactly work like that..But i guess the inspiration behind this product is actually like how a velcro works...

This is how it looks like.


You would see that it had that curved but open 'spikes' that hooks the hair up & keeps it in place. This would be perfect for people who used to style their hair before doing their makeup...especially if your hairstyle has volume. If you use a conventional headband or scarf (like i do!), oftentimes it leaves a distinct wave...which ruins your look...But this doesn't! It's easy & convenient.

I actually think that this is not a must, but it's nice to have.

Before i used to put my bangs on top of my head by making a small hair poof, when i take it off, it will have this wave which i don't like because it makes me look like a sheep...all curly & wavy...framing my forehead...im serious! it irks me to see it everytime im in front of the mirror. ekkk! (>_<)

I use this ever since i got it & im quite happy that it keeps my hair at bay without making them wavy. In fact it keeps my bangs straight. from this -> (>_<) to this -> (^_^)/


I stash the other one on my wallet because you never know when i'll be needing it. It fits my wallet perfectly. You can buy it from Sasa or at Ebay.

14 comments:

Dee said...

Heehee, that really does look like velcro! Seems really fun to put on and take off. XD

Also, thank you for the award! :D

KRYSTAL said...

omg, ive always wanted to try that too.. cuz my BANGS always get in my way.. freakin IRRITATES me!! hahah.. so i use bobby pins.. but that looks much easier!! just stick it onto your hair and go! lol

Crystal said...

that's really interesting! however i'm not fond of styling my hair :P maybe in the future :D

Shantee said...

Woah..i never saw that before..hehe
it looks great and works good! :)

mszcheysser said...

Whoa! I never knew about that! Thanks for sharing! I hate that too! You always find the best things to share! THANKKKKKS SIS. :]

Ai said...

finally some explanation. lol thnx for sharing :)

donnarence said...

where did you buy it??thanks mwah

AskMeWhats said...

I've seen her use these! :) I can imagine why your hair is straighter with this, great job explaining to us :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! I wanted this too, ever since I've been watching Fuz' wearing it all the time in der videos, hehe... ;)

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

woohoo... i want!!

* Jen * said...

I have never seen that before! It looks so strange, yet so cute! =D I have bangs too, might have to get one of those.

noone said...

haha it looks like velcro for hair! That's soo strange! There's a tool for everything these days!

Jenny said...

Hey Love~
Thanks for being my first follower :) YEE!
A big thank you for this review, I was debating on whether or not I should buy this.. but now that I know it's sold on Sasa! I will!
Thanks<3 JKL

Anastacia said...

Hey! Looks cute and seems very practical use :)

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...