Sunday, June 14, 2009

entry For Eki's cosplay contest

I love Final Fantasy!

I grew up playing it...i didn't start it because of FF7 although i know that that is the popular one...but i fell in love with Final Fantasy 8...

For those who don't know the FF series, it is an RPG game playable in playstation console (ps1, ps2 & ps3). Just like most RPGs out there, there will be tasks that you need to do to unravel the mysteries & complete each level...i so love that game...

So i decided to do a FF character as my entry for Eki's Cosplay Contest. I was thinking of doing another character but i changed my mind so i just decided to stick with FF...

Final Fantasy X

I went for Lulu of Final Fantasy X & FFX-2... Mind you, i just came up with this idea last night So i wasn't able to prepare much... T_T

this is how she looks like
pretty,right?

This is my attempt at doing a Lulu look....


If only i have a moogle with me...i'd be ecstatic!


the necklaces are definitely not like hers, but then its better than nothing XD


the sticks that i used on my head are just pencils...hehehe...
im used to using sticks as my hair 'pins'..so its easy to do this...

i just put some accessories on them like dangling things to make them look at least ok..

There ya go...
It was fun to do that...although i don't think i did justice for Lulu but nevertheless i had a great time...maybe Lulu can forgive me with that..lol

Now, time for the things i used to do that


  • Lash curler
  • UDPP
  • Dark Blue shadow (i dont know what brand because i removed the sticker)
  • Covergirl Eye Enhancers in Artic Glow
  • Face & eye brushes
  • Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk
  • Fashion 21 Brow Duo
  • Everyday Minerals foundation in Buttered Tan
  • Everyday Minerals Eyeshadow in Matinee (for my lips)
  • Wet & Wild Mega Shine Lip Gloss
  • Fashion 21 Blush Powder
  • Petroleum Jelly
And with that, im done with my entry!
Good thing i was able to finish it on time..lol!

15 comments:

eki said...

Hi Hun!!! wow XD
you look just like Lulu!! your hair looks amazing! thank you for entering my contest Hun~!! ^__^

Liz said...

I agree! You look a lot like her girl! Well done ^^, Good luck on the contest! :D

Dee said...

Oooh, you pulled it off really well! Love how you did your lips - they look exactly like Lulu's!

I'm an FF fan too, except IX is my favorite because it was the first game I played from the series. XII has the most fun gameplay for me, and the only reason I'd ever bother to get one of those unfortunately super-expensive PS3s is because of XIII - it looks awesome! Hahahaha sorry, I think I'm talking too much now. XD

Sugar Bunnie said...

love it♥, its exact.
Your hair turn out great

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Good luck in the contest! :) I didn't feel creative enough to enter Eki's contst.

donnarence said...

good luck on the contest thiamere.. wow look at that hair.. fab.. :D the hair is really same as lulu's :D mwaahh

* Jen * said...

You really captured her look! Beautiful <3

Good luck!

Shantee said...

Really pretty! Good luck! :)

Crystal said...

good luck with the contest dear! you look fab!

Anonymous said...

oooh cute and hawt! omg i thought it was really chopstick .. galing pencil with tassel hee hee. goodluck girly!

Jem said...

thanks so much,girls!

@eki
i almost didn't make it because i refuse to use wig..lol
good thing i remember to check FF cosplayers for the last time

@liiz
thanks,hun!

@angie
im jealous!
i want a ps3 to play XIII & RE5 too!
XP

Jem said...

@sugar bunnie
thanks,sweetie!

@donna
thanks,girl..
i only choose lulu because i think she is the only character that i can do without using a wig..lol

@jen
thanks too,sweetie!
made me really happy!
^_^

Jem said...

@shantee
thanks,girl!
^_^

@crystal
thank you too
*hugs*

@chulalouise
hehe..
that's the best i can do since i did it at midnight
XD

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

i love the hair!! goodluck babe! :)

Jem said...

thanks so much,hun!
*hugs*

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...