Monday, June 08, 2009

mini haul


Weekend was good...
in fact i love it for i was able to see the sun for the whole day...yay!
Yesterday & also today is very sunny...yay!so fun

It was raining for the past couple of days...it was cool & wet

Anyways, something is making me break out...i dont know what is causing it, but i have to find it fast...argh! its frustrating because when i was a teenager i hardly ever breakout...& now that im an adult i got this zits popping every now & then...

So i figured i'd change the skin care that im using...i decided to try Nivea first...

I purchased a few Nivea stuff...a toner, eye cream & a whitening day care...

I got the whitening cream because that is the only one that got oil control...& my skin is so oily so oil control is the first thing that i should look at when purchasing face creams...I dunno if it will be effective though, but i like the fact that they have carnitine on it, "to regulate the skin's oil production deep within the skin cell"...hmmm...

The Eye Cream would be for diminishing fine lines..because if you notice..whenever i do mascara reviews, my lines would say hello to you...ekkk!
& to think im just 24.... :O
this is my first eye cream ever...i don't count Garnier Eye Roll Lightening as one...i dont even think it has an effect...

The 4 big bottles would be what i will be using as a brush cleaner...
its actually just a hand soap, but i know that its gentle because when i brought a bottle the other day & put it near the sink, there was a time that i used it to wash my face (im serious!) & i was surprise that i didn't even feel that "squeaky clean", skin tightening feeling (which could indicate that it strips the skins moisture)...plus it smells nice....so i had to purchase it a few bottles...
its on sale at Watsons! yay!

The Celeteque skin care (i bet you can't even see it clearly,huh?) ....i brought it too...but i just used the toner & moisturizer...can't continue using it because it doesn't do a fig about my oily skin...but what i like about it is that its so light!...so i don't think ill be using this anymore..tsk..such a waste...

Then the other stuff was from Laura of P4L mascara haul again...plus 2 wet & wild lippies...& she gave me a freebie again..yay!

As for now im keeping my fingers crossed that Nivea will give me good results..
I'll let you ladies know about it after a couple of weeks...

How about you?
Have you bought anything this weekend?

Hope y'all have a lovely week!

14 comments:

mszcheysser said...

Oh wow! That's alot for skin care! Hope it solves your problem dear. :)

I bought body wash and hair products. But I spent most of my money for my contest's prizes. Lol. :)

Hope you have a good week too.

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Wow that looks like a lot of stuff! It doesn't look like a "mini" hual! haha

& nope, I didn't buy anything, I'm trying my best to save $$$

Camille Santos said...

eekk i saw thatr store from ebay as well but im hesitant..but now i can buy heheh mwuah

KRYSTAL said...

ive never tried nivea before. but hope it works out for you!

Bijin Blair said...

Do let us know how the Nivea stuff works for you =D

ChyiX2 said...

Nice haul! I know what you mean with the lines under the eyes. I just turned 26 and am horrified of my dark circles and lines. If I don't use an eye cream it's gonna get worse... -_-

Anastacia said...

Hope the Nivea stuff will be work for ya! Cool goodies!

Cris said...

I hate living in a sunny country, it feels like no matter how SPF obsessive (well, compared to everyone I know >:-D) I am, some ageing/tanning does weasel its way through :(.
Good luck with the Nivea :), I hope it suits you ^_^. My face just gets irritated by their stuff :( - but it does work well for my sister ;). Skincare's a very personal thing.

donnarence said...

what mini haul?? for me that's a lot!! hihi,, reviews on nivea products.. :D esp the eye cream... i am the most stingy person,, i can't evern buy myself a makeup remover!! LOL

Fifi said...

That's a big haul to me!
I used to own a nivea visage facial wash.. but I think I've thrown it out because it didn't work for me.
Hopefully it works for you! I love skincare haulin! It's so fun! :D

Sarah said...

Omg I feel your pain on the wrinkle thing! I am freakin' paranoid about wrinkles!!! I use Nivea eye cream for daywear with an SPF under my eyes and on my neck! But at night I use a stronger Alpha-H product. I do not want to be old and wrinkly ;P lol but living in Australia I don't have much choice in the matter really!!!! I hope the products work for you!!! I am so over pimples, I ordered some MD Formulations Adult blemish kit and I have not broken out in 2 weeks, it is AMAZING! Pricey, but worth it I feel :)

* Jen * said...

Laura's so nice, I think she always gives freebies. I've ordered twice from her. =)

Great haul! I hope you stop breaking out from whatever that's causing it. I have oily skin as well. And I have yet to find a good remedy for that. So far, the only thing that's been able to help me is blotting papers. Lots of it.

Catmare said...

I can relate about the fine lines under the eyes. They made obsessed with eye creams! Good luck with the Nivea skin care! Hope it works!

Crystal said...

gurl that is NOT a mini haul! lol.

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...