Saturday, February 14, 2009

Covergirl EyeSlicks Review


Woohoo! another haul!

I've been eye-ing the Covergirl EyeSlicks for quite sometime now & im happy that i've been able to have my very own now. Actually, its a tie between wanting the NYX Jumbo Pencil & this one. Since NYX is not available locally so i just opted for the Covergirl Eyeslicks. Anyways, it will just serve as a sticky base to my lids so that when i apply my eyeshadows it will have something to adhere to & will not cause some fall outs.

So, when i tested it, it came on smooth & actually sticky which i think is actually good. It is shimmery & frosted, which makes it so fun to use. It's in pencil form so you can use it as an eyeshadow & eyeliner...now,isn't that a great deal? :D
I got 6 colors which are the:
  • Shimmering Pebble
  • Shimmering Sky
  • Pink Ice
  • Blue ice
  • Dark Denim
  • Crystal Mint
Im thinking of getting some others but currently it is what i have so this will do. Im actually looking for a white Gel Eyecolor, but looks like CG doesn't have it...kinda of like the NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk... i really want that NYX Milk...its so pretty! :'(

hmmmm.....ill see if i can get my own NYX Jumbo Pencil someday..
But for now, im happy with my recent purchase, maybe i'll still get a couple more eyeslicks....

^_^

No comments:

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...