Monday, February 23, 2009

rants & ramblings

Tomorrow im gonna go & pick up the package waiting for me at the post office...
yipee! im excited!

feels like forever since strawberryNET shipped my package...

Anyway, i love mineral makeups, i love my EM shades...but lately i've been checking out liquid foundations again...not sure why though...

I know i have bad experience about liquid foundation, but i can't seem to just not use it just because one brand doesn't work for me..So, im now in the hunt for a good liquid foundation...

Im happy with my Smashbox Cooling Tint, but still...

Not just a hunt for a liquid foundation, but also a hunt for good makeup brushes. I don't think i would like to spend hundreds of dollars just for MAC brushes if i can find a good ol cheap brush that will work fine... I have a brush made of taklon that i use as a concealer brush & it works fine. i just brought it at a craft store...much like how people use Loew Cornell brushes. I have tried painting before & the bristles are also the same..just have to look for one that will work..

Maybe next time ill drop by at my favorite craft store & look for a worthy make up brush that i can use..

Anyway,that's it for now....will update as soon as i have my package...
sooooooo excited!
^_^

No comments:

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...