Thursday, February 12, 2009

Urban Decay Primer Potion


All beauty mavens know that primers are a must have, whether its a face primer to prep the face for the face makeup application or an eye primer for the eyemakeup application, primers are a sure way to make your makeup to stay on longer. As of now, im still on the lookout for the best face primer for me…hmmm….im about to buy That Gal from Benefit & Photofinish from Smahbox…but wait..this this is not about face primers…its about the most coveted Urben Decay Primer Potion…

“Packaged in a precious, genie-like bottle, Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an ultra-sheer, totally nude eye base that glides on with the wave of a wand and then disappears instantly. It’s the ultimate eye prep for smoother, longer-lasting, crease-proof eyeshadow.”

Well,i agree with it. It’s nude, glides on smoothly& keeps my eyeshadow crease proof & vibrant..what more can a girl ask for?…ah yeah..the price..hehe..it’s not exactly budget-friendly…but if you want to invest in a product that is really worth all the money that you spent…this one is a good buy.

As what i said before, i have an oily skin, which means that i have super oily lids…which makes it hard for my eye make-up to actually stay crease-proof. If i do my makeup in the morning, come afternoon, it would be a total mess already. So during the times that i haven’t tried UDPP, i would just simply take my makeup off, put an eye primer (that doesn’t actually work), then swipe it with a rice powder then apply a new one (which is really so time-consuming)…then in comes UDPP & my whole makeup routine changed…a change for the better of course!

No need to touch-ups…no need for my makeup remover…just a few swipe of it & it goes a long way…. I brought it at around $23 (shipping included of course) & i never regretted spending that much..im pretty sure that every dollar that i spent on this tiny genie is well worth.

I have experienced going on without eye primer & i always end up looking like a mess (because of my oily lids)…now, i know that i won’t ever do my eye makeup without UDPP. It saves me time, effort & money. This is my Holy Grail! :D

A two thumbs up!

^_^

1 comment:

Kate Gene said...

I think I might be the only girl in the world who doesn't use UDPP! LOL! I actually use Cover Girl foundation as a base... It works really well! But I definitely want to try UDPP eventually!

xx,

Kate Gene
http://katiegene.blogspot.com/

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...