Im the type of person that hates being under an obligation, especially when it comes to money. When i said that i'll send/pay for something i make it sure that i do it. So when i said that i am putting myself under an obligation to finish all of these, I will do it. It looks like i would have a hard time controlling my urges, but since this is an obligation (yep,not a promise!) i have no choice but to oblige.
This would be my version of Project 10 pan...
- I won't be buying any cosmetics/perfumes up until i hit pan/finish all of products mentioned below.
- This doesn't apply to the products that i have already bought online.
- If i would have to buy something, it would only be toiletries, facial care, accessories (specifically dangling earrings only)& a traincase.
- It doesn't mean that i can splurge out just because im doing this. I can only spend a maximum of $50 (yes, this also calls for saving up!) since i already have everything that i need.
- In relation to this, i would try to at least post 5 product reviews & 5 eyelook/make-up look posts while im on the project.
Hence, project 10 pan will start now.
All the products that are required for this project kindly line up!
Products are as follows (starting from the top left going right, then same with the bottom)
- Etude House Cleansing Dream Cleansing Water
- The Face Shop Nail Enamel Remover
- Bench Pure Mist Facial Mist
- Nivea Lip Care in Strawberry
- Nivea Visage Q10 Eye Cream
- Neutrogena Fine Fairness UV Compact
- Clean & Clear Oil Control Film
- ELF Eyebrow Kit
- Placenta Cream as my moisturizer
- Stila Jade Blossom Solid Perfume
I think the only thing that i would have difficulty using all up is the Cleansing Water since i only need 2 pumps to get all of my make-up removed (review HERE). Uh oh..this is going to be quite tricky.
Etude House Cleansing Water has 50% left
The Face Shop Nail Enamel Remover has 95% left
Bench Pure Mist Facial Spray has 50% left
Nivea Lip Care in Strawberry has 40% left
Nivea Visage Q10 EYE Cream has 30% left
Neutrogena Fine Fairness UV Compact has 70% left
Clean & Clear Oil Film has 80% left
ELF Eyebrow Kit has 90% left (though for this, the only thing i'll hit pan on is the cream since i rarely use the powder)
Placenta Cream has 40% left
Stila Jade Blossom Solid Perfume has 60% left
With all these, it's my obligation to stand up to my word & finish everything up before buying anything again. Once project is done, im entitled to get something from my Wishlist.
Well it looks like im all set for this.
Project 10 pan will now commence!