Friday, February 12, 2010

Red is the color of Valetines!

Red lips are classic & timeless. So, even though most would probably be donning a pink & soft make-up for a romantic look on V day, I would go for this.




I used to shy away with very bold lips, but there's a certain sexiness that i feel whenever i use red lipstick. It sort of brings out the vampy side in me.

Bold red lips always makes me think of Marilyn Monroe & Dita Von Teese. 2 very alluring & sexy women!



For everyday look, i use just a sheer red. Though whenever i go & meet gfs, i use red lipstick, not with bf though for he doesn't like it.

A simple shirt, earrings plus your bold red lips & your on the go!
You can go from day to night without having to worry about being out-of-place since you are donning the ultimate lady-look.



I like this picture!
I'll definitely be keeping this. Although i look too pale. I guess it's the light.
But then it's ok since i was able to capture the true power of having red lips...
See how easy it is to have a made-up look with just a simple swipe of a lipstick
^_~

I used MAC Red & i love it!

I love it so much that im thinking of getting a couple more red shades....maybe Viva Glam Cyndi Lauper? Though it's luster,isn't it? I prefer Satin, amplified Creme or even Matte...

Or maybe Lola Cosmetics..have any of you tried it? I think the packaging of their lipstick is neat but i think it's more expensive than MAC. (-___-")

What's your favorite red lipstick?
any suggestions?

How about you?
Will you go for a simple red lips on V day too?

Hope you all have a great friday!

Jaa ne~!
^_^

22 comments:

Jess said...

The red lipstick makes you look really lady like! Love it on you!

I have always shy-ed away from red lipsticks so far though, haha...

Bea said...

Love the red lippies on you. bagay sayo sis! :) hugs!

Golden said...

You look striking with those bold red lips. I haven't tried wearing red lipsticks yet, and I'm still searching for my perfect red lipstick. The boldest color that I've tried so far is the pink coral shade from Maybelline Moisture extreme. It isn't really red, it's more on the red-orange side.

Lots of love,

MAGGIE said...

I wanted to try Lola cosmetics too. Their Sales Agents look so flawless so somehow that adds to their convincing power. :P But yeah. They're so expensive :(.

twinsouls888 said...

Woweeee, pretty pretty ^_^. I love red lips too but only on occasion hehe.

I'm Lemming for a YSL Volupte Red lippie, the one in Muse I think. I'm still waiting for it to be back on sale at Strawberry.Net ^_^

Eve said...

I love your pictures, especially the first one. I have a few good reds from avon!

makeupjunkie said...

mac dubonnet!

i originally got one for my mom but i loved it sooo much that i bought one for me too,

Anonymous said...

my boyfie din ayaw kay red lipstick hayss, pero pag wala sya ginagamit ko bwahahaha... i like your last photo, you look flawless and the color of your lippie really brighten up your look, you look hot sistah:)

blogger said...

ooh, there's an aura of sexiness on those pics =D and the red lipstick really suits you =D

Elsa said...

love the red lips on you sis.... grabe you look so hot and a little naughty....

AskMeWhats said...

I may be on a very pink lips on V day! :) You look gorgeous on Red lips Thia!

lelila said...

that's one seductive look!

perfect!

Anastacia said...

This V-day is new year in here :( So I wouldn't do anything in romantic kinda style.
But you looks so sexy! Especially your lips! Nomnomnom!
Do you dye your hair? If you are, what color is it? Looks gorgeous on the first picture!

- - aika - - said...

love it! you look gorgeous :D

-AnGiEpInK- said...

Wow.. Gorgeous.. love ur red lips.. ^_^..

Pammy said...

Hey gorgeous! I love those red lips. I wish I have the guts to wear red lippies too. :P

Miss Shopcoholic said...

I have MAC Red too! you look gorgeous..

xoladiihoneyxo said...

I haven't tried the lola product or whatever you just mentioned. lol. If I wear red, it has to be a deep red color. Looks pretty good on you =] I see you're wearing julu jewelry! Are you in love with those earrings? O_O I think I've seen you wear it in almost all the blog posts since you got them! hehe.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Bea said...

Hello! i tagged you sis! please do check out my blog.

Unknown said...

so classy :) i really love this kind of look :) you look very beautiful.
Audrey.

Abby said...

you look sultry sis. happy valentine's day and kung hei fat choi =)

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...