But i have to say that this is 1 of the hardest nail design that i did for the time being since it requires a steady hand & i don't really have a steady hand.
I was just playing with my nail art pens & i came up with these. I even showed it to bf & he said that it looked messy but cute in a way. I guess i just overdid it when i loaded it with hearts, but i think the less hearts there are, the better this is.
It's your choice for this...colors & shapes, that is... If you want to know the shade that i used, i used The Face Shop's nail polish in:
So, let's start with the tut:
- Apply base coat & base color. I forgot to take a pic of my nails while it is just plain, i hope this would do... Again, i just made my ring finger different, but it's your choice.
- Then paint half of the nails like so....
- Make sure that the end of your pen doesn't have any dirt or any blockage.
- Then start making small hearts....
- The hardest part is to keep a steady hand..
- It doesn't need to be perfect..just make sure that the shape is distinguishable
- You can make random heart shapes to your hearts content..
Then apply a plain polish on top, i suggest that you don't use glittered ones since this is already eye catching on it's own. Putting glittered polish will just cover those hearts.
Hope you like this!