Saturday, February 13, 2010

Greetings to all + blogger Love

I want to greet everybody a 'Happy hearts day' to those who celebrates Valentines.


May you enjoy the day. I guess for my Koreans/Japanese students, they already have received their chocolates. I find it a very fascinating customs that girls do give chocolates to guys. I would love to be able to do that if i am still studying.

Then for those who celebrate the Lunar New Year, may you have a great start for this year. As what the chinese say "Gong hei fat choi". May everyone have a prosperous year.

As for Koreans, they also celebrate their holiday "Seollal". Im not sure about the greeting though because my korean is very poor... I can't seem to get the knack of learning their language. But i think they say it as 'Sehebok Mani Baduseyo' especially for the elderly. Lots of food..I want to eat Ttoek-guk too...

On the other hand, i received this days ago...

I often see Skin MD being reviewed every now & then that i got so curious with it & i want to try it out for myself. When i made a comment on Sis Aiyoh's page about wanting to try Skin MD she said that i can have the Skin MD samples that she has.

Waaahhhh!

She's so nice!!!
*hugs to Aiyoh*

Thanks girl!


She also sent me a lovely pendant...mecha-kawaii!
^_^


Thank you so much, Sis Aiyoh.
You're just so sweet!

Whatever you will be doing, i hope you'll have a happy day!
Just enjoy the weekend & may you have a great one.
^_~


Jaa ne~!
^_^

8 comments:

Golden said...

Yeah, I've been reading a lot of beauty blogs lately talking about skin md. And that pendant looks cute indeed. Is it a flower pendant?

By the way sis, I really appreciate a lot your earthquake tips. I agree with you, your tip is more logical nga compared to "moving under a strong desk". And no sis, you didn't confuse me at all. You did a good job at explaining that triangle thingie.

Lots of love,

oOchaOo said...

i would love to try skin md too!
tell us what you think about it sis ha. i've read lots of raves from our fellow bloggers ^__^

have a happy valentine's day too pretty!! ~~

Pammy said...

Yey! I'm glad you get to try skinMD. I promise, you'll like it. :P

Bea said...

Happy v-day sis thia! :)

MAGGIE said...

Wow. I want to try that too. I hope you'll make a review on this one. :P Happy Heart's day! Single or not... let's spread the love. :P

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like them sis, happy heart's day!mwah!

Crystal Gale said...

Happy hearts day!

+ S T A R + said...

first, happy valentines to you and to your bf =)

second, thank you so much for remembering my birthday.

third, i wish you prosperity this year of the tiger.

last, thank you again for being such a nice blogger friend.

* you can find this comment under your valentines post thiamere =)

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...