This is not that hard to do. If you are not used to using nail polish in doing details on your nails acrylics are a much safer option since you can easily wash it off.... which reminds me... i need to get a couple of tubes of acrylics tomorrow when i go shopping.
Anyway, let's start with the tutorial...
- base/top coat
- green polish
- yellow polish/acrylic
- black polish/acrylic
- golden brown polish/acrylic
- detailing brush
- dotting tool/hairpin
- Start with clean nails then apply base coat & also the green base color.
- Apply half circles on the edges of the nail like so. Let it dry.
- Using yellow polish/acrylic make small petals on the side of the circle. I tried to do a diamond shape but since my hands are a bit shaky so it ends up with a not-so-diamond-like shape,,, but it's ok..
- Then put a black line on the edge of the circle to have a more define shape.
- Put random dots on the brown circle. Apply top coat to make it last longer.
There ya go!
Hope you'll be able to try out this design especially now that it's almost winter time. This will give you a hint of warmth just by looking at it!
Hope y'all have a good day,ladies!