So, i have been preparing for the holidays & i have already thought of a couple of designs already. This is one of them...
It's not stickers... they look messy to be stickers... lol
Wanna know how i do it?
- nail polish (i have included the color on the pic above)
- nail art pens
- dotting tool
- detailing brush (optional)
1. Apply the baby blue base color
2. Then add in the pink & white details by painting the top & bottom part of the nail with pink polish, then using the nail art pen (or liner brush dipped in white polish) draw white lines at the bottom & top. Let it dry.
3. We'll now draw in the detail in the middle. Apply white dots randomly first (as snow), then using the white nail art pen (or detailing brush dipped in white polish) draw the snowman. Number 2 - draw a half circle at the bottom part to serve as the base of the snowman. Number 3 - draw a smaller circle at the top of the half circle for the head of the snowman.
4. Using a red nail art pen (or detailing brush dipped in red polish), we will draw his hat & scarf. Refer to numbers 2 & 3 for instructions...
5. Last part is to give life to our snowman by putting eyes & buttons. This time using the smallest dotting tool dipped in black (or black nail art pen) put dots on the head for his eyes & buttons. This needs a steady hand for you want the eyes of your snowman to be equal.. you don't want your snowman to have a lazy eye,right? LOL
Don't forget to put top coat to make your nail art last. Also don't forget to clean the edges of your nails,ok? It's better to use a synthetic flat brush dipped in polish remover in cleaning the edges rather than Q-tips to avoid any cotton particles clinging to your wet design.
Hope you'll give this a try!
There ya go!
My first nail art design for this upcoming christmas. More nail designs will be up for the next couple of days...
Hope you all are having a great day,hunnies!
I would really appreciate it if you could LIKE my entry HERE.Thank you in advance!
for all those who love nail art & would want to meet nail art enthusiast, please join our FAB UR NAILS Facebook group. It's really a very nice group to join in. It's fun talking to fellow pinay nail art enthusiasts!