After weeks of not doing a nail art post, i'm able to make one. Sorry girls, lately, im digging the simple one-color look or the 'cracked nail-look' so i didn't do nail arts.
I decided to do a funky but easy-to-do nail look.
Im sure for those who got nail pens, will have an easy time doing it. For those who doesn't have pens, it's ok. Just use a brush with a very thin bristles to make the swirls, it might be hard but with patience im sure you can do it!
- base color of your choice
- nail art pens
- base coat
- top coat
- glitter polish (optional)
This is an easy do. Let's start:
- Start by applying a base coat & the base color for your nails. You can opt for an opaque one if you want to.
- Pop the cap of the pen, then test it first prior to application to make sure that nothing is blocking the opening of your pen. You can test it on a paper towel.
- Once you already got the grip, start making swirls on your nails. Apply it randomly.
- The more random it is, the more fun it will look. I even made some half-swirls at the sides.
- Red all done, now it's time for the different colors. I only have 3 nail pens....
- with white swirls added
- with black swirls added
- Since i still have some space left, i just filled it with random swirls.
- You can stop if you want to. It already look pretty as it is. But since i have some rhinestones that i don't use, so i decided to put some. If you don't have rhinestones, you can just make some random dots on it.
There ya go!
Don't forget to top it with a clear/glitter polish & a top coat to make your art last longer. Tell me if you did a version of this nail so that we can see the contrast of colors.
Hope y'all have a great weekend!