What exactly does that mean to you? Most likely you will say very light make-up or almost a 'powder & lipstick only' look.
In my case, fresh-looking make-up means a look that will make me look good & feel good. Applying make-up makes me feel fresh for it covers the imperfections that i have...acne. It makes me feel confident to face the world all the while feeling naturally beautiful which is highly likely since my bout with acne is still on going.
With that said, this is my entry to Beautynomics & Minute Maid's contest.
I had a hard time thinking of how my entry would look like. I want it to be an avant-garde one but bf insisted that i just stick to simple look since it has to be 'naturally fresh'...
He said, i'll never go wrong with simple neutral looks because it brings out a woman's feature better than the avant-garde ones...He even choose the pics that i should post!
Well, he's a guy & im pretty sure he knows what he is talking about so here it goes...
The orange 'pulps' at the left side of my face is inspired by Minute Maid. I kept my face make-up subtle since I'm aiming to emphasize the eyes.
Aside from make-up, a smile would make anyone look great!
Here's a close-up of my eyes...
Again...Minute Maid inspired that's why i decided to go for an orange/coral-y color.
I dunno what the heck happened here..i guess the primer that i used made my skin looked sallow when i took it with flash. But at least it was able to get the details of my eye make-up so it's ok...
I really had fun rocking this look. Im not exactly a fan of orange look, but i think i can get away with this.
It was very challenging for me covering my acne marks without using BB Creams. Yes! I stopped using BB Creams already. It's just aggravating my acne.
Final photo to show how much i had fun!
These are the list of products that was used in this look.
- primer - Avon Simply Pretty Fresh Radiance Make-up Pink Glow
- foundation - Neutrogena Fine Fairness UV Compact in Natural Beige
- concealer base - ELF Studio Concealer Palette
- concealer powder- Everyday Minerals concealer in Intensive Medium
- cheeks - The Body Shop Roseflower blush in Pink
- highlighter - Eyeko Cream
- finishing powder - Guerlain Les Meteorites in Beige Chic
- primer - ELF Minerals Eyelid Primer
- eyeshadow base - Fashion 21 Eyeliner pencil in Pearl
- eye lid color - Hard Candy in Butterscotch
- eyeshadow & pulp - Make-up Masala pigment in Tuta
- eyeshadow crease - Lancome eyeshadow in Couture
- highlight - Everyday Minerals pressed powder in Fairly
- inner eye corner highlighter - Benefit Gilded
- mascara - Maybelline Volum' Express Cat-Eyes Mascara
- liquid liner - Fashion 21 liquid eyeliner in black
- pencil liner - Ever Bilena eye pencil in blck
- faux lashes - Kinepin eyelashes
- ELF Studio Eye brow Kit in Dark
- Nivea Lip balm in Strawberry
- MAC Lipstick in Blankety
click HERE for more info about the contest.
By the way, i used the Bedazz blending brush when i did my eye make-up & i freaking love it! It blends really well! Review will be up soon!
Holla at me if you want me to do a tut on this eyelook.
Hope you will have an awesome day!