Saturday, January 16, 2010

my heartfelt prayers to Haiti

My heart goes out to Haiti.

A once beautiful place was all shaken up badly, hundreds of houses destroyed, thousands of people homeless & millions of properties damaged by the terrible quake. I know that in time, it will be able to rise again & show the world that nothing can ever put Haiti down.

Let us help Haiti. Let's all contribute. If not monetary, then the time to utter a prayer or a wish that the Haitians would be able to overcome the obstacle can already be a bid contribution. Times like these are very tough so let's try to help as much as we can.

Keep them in your thoughts & prayers & i'm sure that it will actually go in a long way. The Haitians are included in my prayers. May God keep us all safe.

No comments:

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...