Sunday, January 17, 2010

random nail designs + dilemma (a little help,ladies!)

Well, it is slow weekend for me...

BF is with Dad..they're working on something so i don't get to talk with him not until later in the evening when we are watching Constantine. The whole afternoon i was just playing with my nail art pens & i've come up with these designs...

I'll be doing a tut on them later on. Just tell me which do you think is better & which should i do a tut first..though i think everything's easy...XD

Yesterday, i just lounge around the house doing some drafts for my future posts. Then come afternoon i have to cook because my brother invited some friends for dinner because it's his birthday. A bit tiring, but nevertheless my weekend is ok.

Though next Saturday will be a fun day since a gf asked me to go to MAC with her because she is looking for a good concealer. I can't wait! This time i know for sure i'll be able to have the time to buy something from MAC.

I've been wanting a 217 for so long i lost count of how many months i've been lemming for it...but since I don't do eye make-up anymore, i'm not sure if i would still buy it though. I feel like the more eye make-up i put, the more i look mature. A lot of people have told me that i look older whenever i wear too much make-up. So i'm steering clear from my make-up palettes, but i still love cosmetics! In fact, i bought a neutral palette just a couple of days ago..hahaha! What do you think? Should i still buy one?

hmmmm.....

Well, i still have a week to think about it...Help me decide, hunnies. Should i give in & buy myself the most coveted brush though i may not be using it as much as i anticipated or save my money to buy something else but the lemming for the 217 would never die?

It's hard to be a girl,right? We always find ourselves in a dilemma...hahaha! But what's great about this is that we have our gfs to make these dilemmas easier to handle. So, tell me what you think about it....

Hope you'll be able to help me out,girls.

Hope y'all have a lucky week!

Jaa ne~!
^_^

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw... I know how you feel about MAC brushes... Usually when I have a lemming I try to wait for a month, if it dies, it dies; but if not I buy it and end my agony ^.^

I think it's okay to pay the price if it would end the agony I feel like thinking about it before going to sleep, thinking about it while on work etc. You get the drift =p It's quite a hassle and it's hard to focus on work so I'd buy one just to get my peace of mind- and of course get a fab new brush! ^.^ hope my point of view helps!

herroyalbleakness said...

hi sis!

if you really want the 217, make yourself NEED it. im regretting my splurges on makeup stuff that im not really using...

experiment first with 'makeup tricks for small eyes using shadows' with the aid of ELF brushes (they fare well anyway, right?). if you get your colleagues change their opinion on you wearing shadows, then go buy your 217.

Crystal said...

hey hun. if you feel that you're not going to use it anymore, then you shouldn't siguro. but if you'll go back to using eye makeup, then definitely get one! it's a good investment. nice nail art btw.

Catmare said...

If I were in your shoes, I'd probably go and buy it. =) Lemming for something gives me sleepless nights and headaches just thinking about them.. lol. But seriously, I think you should go for it. The brush would never expire anyway and you can still use it later on when you decide to do some eye makeup, and it's going to be a real good investment. =)

xoladiihoneyxo said...

I like all your nails so I don't know? lol.

I think if you're not going to be using it then don't buy it. If you think you'll be using it a lot then go ahead. I don't even own any Mac products so I don't know how well and so fourth of their products are. I usually go for drug stores and sometimes, the high brands. lol.

Eve said...

Hey! first note, the blog is really acting up on my computer.. i'm pretty sure it's the layout. Two, get the brush! If you've been lemming it that long, hell yeah! GO FOR IT! you don't know when you will return to eye makeup. I mean, it doesn't have to make you look older. If you use a light hand it'll be nice, instead of older-ish. Brushes don't expire, and if you don't want it later, you can always sell it or use it for some other purpose.

Fifi said...

Hmm tough situation! XD
I feel you hun. I've had a lemming for the 217 myself but now I totally forgot about it. I think I do fine with my current blending brush so the lemming dies by itself. But then again, if you feel "tortured" not having it, then go get it. I agree with these ladies, brushes don't expire so you can always use it when you're ready to do more eye makeup. :)

*Anita* said...

when i want to buy something i try not to buy it right away but wait instead to see how much i really like it. if i still have a strong urge to get it a while later, then i'll decide to go buy it! if you wait a little longer, Sigma Brushes should be coming out with a dupe for a fraction of the cost. right now i think they only have a small sized 219 that comes as a gift with one of the brush sets. i guess it all depends how badly you want the brush, whether you'll make use of it once you purchase it, and the price you're willing to pay for beauty ;) tough choice!! we know how you feel girl!

p.s. looks like you had fun doing your nails. cuuuute! :)

Ida said...

I think you should go ahead and get the brush, girl :) Hehe. Kasi it seems you've been lemming for it for some time na, and now here's the chance to get it! You can still use it for neutral shadows naman diba? And it's just fun to wear color sometimes, so magagamit mo pa rin yun. For years naman yan eh :)

Camille Santos said...

thia as usual nice nails on your dilemma blues do you think it will disappear if you buy a dupe of 217?well a dupe thats cheaper and you'll get the same effect..pero as far as i know..it wouldnt be called lemmings for no reason meaning kahit ano mangyari ayun at ayun yung nasa isip mo even sa pagtulog nag popop hehe

♥ mia said...

i have a 217 (although it's the SE version and they say the full sized one is still better) and i have a charm blending brush.. honestly, i don't see the diff =P

how about getting a dupe instead?

if ur not going to use it that much nman, baka sayang lng ;)

AskMeWhats said...

awww, your nails look gorgeous super cute!!!! super young!!!

Girl if you are lemming for MAC217, go for it, kc you'll be lemming for it forever, if you're the type who is ok for dupe, then go for dupes but if you're the type who won't forget about the "real" thing, then buy the real thing, as you will stop spending for dupes which at the end will equate to the amount of MAC217 :)

ChyiX2 said...

Look at it as an investment. You'll be able to use it in the future as well. I'm sure you'll find good use for it, if not now then maybe some other time. Hth!

Anastacia said...

All designs on your nails are so cute!
Especially the last one with black and white sides!
Can't wait to see all of them.

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...