Lately, i've been so into contest...not because of the prize...(anyway, i know that i don't have any luck whatsoever in contests..lol)...but because its a fun way to practice my skills in makeup application.
Now, im gonna join Miss Yaya's All Dolled Up Contest..
I browsed google & i found this lovely doll & decided that this will be my entry:
I don't even know if im able to pull it off, but this is what i did:
I didn't realize that my kimono robe is on the laundry....awww...too bad... :(
I dont like this one...but just so that you will see the wings that i made i have to put this...(you can even see that im sweating because its so dang hot here in my room...but of course i still have to strike a pose..lol!
After realizing that i forgot the flower, i have to take a pic again this time with a flower...but i put it on the wrong side :(
The products that i used are:
1. CS 88 palette violet sheen eyeshadow (as marked on the pic)
2. Everyday Minerals Eyeshadow in Matinee
3. Kinepin False Eyelashes
4. Everyday Minerals Flat Top Brush
5. Ellana Minerals Blush - Bliss
6. Ecotools Blush Brush
7. Everyday Minerals Foundation - Buttered Tan
8. Urban Decay Primer Potion
9. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk
10. NYX Concealer in a Jar - Beige
11. Pencil Brush
12. Elf Liquid Eyeliner
13. NYX Lip Color - Thalia
14. Hans Artist brush - gold sable 3
15. Aido Eye Putti (Lash Glue)
16. CS 88 Palette chocolate brown matte eyeshadow
Hair products used:
1. Vitress Hair Polish
2. some bobby pins
3. hair elastics
-i forgot to include the headband...but you can see it on my pic...& also the flower...
How to do:
1. Start with a clean face...apply moisturizer & primer.
2. Apply UDPP...then Dab NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk all over the lids so that it will have a sticky base so that the eyeshadow will adhere better.
3. Then apply the violet sheen shadow on the CS Palette on the bottom half of the eye upper lid area.
4. Then apply Everyday Minerals After Party on the brow bone area going down, blending it with the violet shadow.
5.Line the upper lash line using the ELF liquid liner, starting with a thin application going thicker on the outer corner of the eye.
6. Wing it out....a thick wing is better so to have the cat-eye effect. Apply other wings around it.
7.Line the lower lash line with CS Palette chocolate brown matte (i used brown to make it look soft).
8. Apply the false lashes to finish it up!
9. Apply concealer on areas needed.
10. Using Everyday Minerals Flat Top Brush, apply the Buttered Tan all over the face.
11. Apply blush on the apples of the cheek using Ecotools Blush Brush...I used Ellana Blush in Bliss.
12. Glide on Nyx Lipstick in Thalia
Then fix the hair & you're ready to snap away...
I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that i can alrea...
I said before that i have a bad case of acne...& i am running out of options already. In comes Kojie-san Skin Lightening Soap made from ...
I can't believe that this is my first entry for this year. tsk tsk tsk I'm such a bad blogger. hehehe Anyway, i have a valid rea...