Friday, April 17, 2009

Eyeko

Hmmmm.......
Im pretty sure most of you have already tried Eyeko products...

I was curious about the Eyeko makeup since i've been seeing the banner every now & then on most blog sites...I wanted to give it a try but refuse to shop online until i got all my packages with me....
It's so hard to since i love shopping online...

S, i went to the website & saw that Ambassador thingy & said to myself, 'why not give it a try?'...& so i signed up to be one..& i received a mail saying that i have to wait for my passport pack...

& just this morning i received it..yay!

I love how everything is so pretty in pink!

For those who wanted to try Eyeko products, just go to their website & shop....What's cool is that they have such cute packaging...(im gonna have to try some of their products as soon as i lift my 'online shopping ban'!)...& they have FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE...

With that said, use the code E2124 & you will receive a free gift with over £10 you spend...Who doesn't love free gifts? We all do!!!

So what are you waiting for? Go & treat yourself!
And don't forget to use the code E2124, kay?

Jaa Nee!
^_^

6 comments:

Cris said...

United State Of Beauty, lol :D.
Can't shop online :(, but I may do a swap for some Eyeko in the future :).

Jem said...

oh yes!
i like that! XD

Anyways, you don't need to shop at Eyeko to receive this goodies, girl.
Just go to the site & sign up to be an Ambassador & you're set to go!
^_^

Gracie said...

Sis, please get us updated on how you get on with eyeko products because I saw them being sold in Boots. Thank you sis :)

Jem said...

sure,sis!
ikaw pa!
^_~

Crystal said...

i've been lemming for eyeko products for a long time but i've never actually gotten anything yet. but i'm on an online shopping ban right now so all i can do is look. :(

Jem said...

awwww....i totally understand..
im also on an online shopping ban...

as soon as im back to work i guess i can continue my addiction again...lol
^_~

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...