I just used the 88 palette, if you don't have the 88 palette im sure that you could just use a silver eyeshadow, a dark brown eyeshadow, a red orange color & black.
I've numbered the colors that i used based on how i applied it.
Number 1 is the color for the lids
Number 2 is an all over wash for the upper lid area
Number 3 is to create that warm sheer glow just below the brow
Number 4 is to deepen the color
Number 5 is for highlighting
Well, let's start:
- I've primed my lids using ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer & put a little lip balm on it so that the eyeshadow would really stick. Then i applied a sticky tape on the side so to create that neat winged look
- Then using a pencil liner i made a guide so to make sure that i know the exact place where i would start blending.
- Using an angled brush, i smudged it out for again this would only serve as a guide.
- Then apply a silver-colored (number 1) eyeshadow on the lid area.
- Then using a blending brush apply the dark brown (number 2) color in a circular motion on top of the silver shadow.
- For a touch of warmth, add a red-orange shadow (number 3) on the upper-outer area with the same circular motion.
This is how it will look like once you have blended everything all together.
- Let's add some depth on the look by applying black (number 4) on the outer area only.
- To make sure that you have blended everything together, i highly suggest that you get a clean blending brush to do some more blending.
- Then highlight the look by applying a light,almost-white shadow (number 5) in between the brow & your eye make-up.
- Line your eyes to define the shape. Bring it also to your waterline,ok?
- Curl your lashes & apply mascara or use falsies.
Sorry if this is different for this was the pic that i took last night. I don't feel like applying heavy coat of mascara today so i just used this pic. And this is my real lashes!
Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel + Fiberwig Mascara = Va Va Voom Lashes!
I am already fretting because i don't know where to buy Fiberwig & i don't want to order online anymore.
This is not really hard to do, you just need the right tools to be able to do a smokey eye make-up.
Anyone can do it! Take my word!
Just make sure that you go for neutral lips when you do dark smokey look,ok?
Do you like smokey eye make-up?
What's your favorite color combination?
Hope y'all have a great day,ladies!