Wednesday, September 22, 2010

rants & ramblings:renewing my love for eye make-up

I want to renew my love for doing eye make-up for lately i have been doing the simple make-up look. I decided to experiment with my eyeshadow palette & came up with this look...


I haven't posted an eyelook for quite sometime... though this one is not really a tutorial for i want to do the tutorial when it is in broad daylight. I mostly experiment in the evening & i actually did it in just my left eye.Sorry about my messy brows.


This is how it looks like on the whole face so that you would have an idea..


I haven't touched my 88 palette for like 8 months so i wasn't able to do a good job in picking the colors...i think..what do think?

I hope that this would actually make me love doing eye make-up again..on which, i have been searching high & low for an eye primer here in the Philippines. Whenever i check E-bay, i would only see some Urban Decay set, which im not really interested in buying since i only need an eyeshadow primer.

Now, i have tried The Urban Decay Primer Potion, Too Faced Shadow Insurance & also ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer...on which all of them works for me... even the ELF Mineral Eyeshadow. It didn't crease on me! How awesome is that?!

I've been meaning to do a review on it... but i have lost all my files before so i wasn't able to, but I think for the price that i paid for it exceeded my expectation!

So, does anybody know where i can buy a primer locally? I am really trying to avoid buying abroad for i have become quite impatient & can't abide the waiting time anymore. But mind you, it doesn't mean that im willing to buy it at an exorbitant price. I know that the usual price range of UDPP here in the Philippines is at around $23. Do you know where i can buy it at around that price range? I think buying it for $27 is too much...

Last time i dropped by Etude House in SM Manila they don't have the Proof 10 Eye Primer...
Is it already available?

Tasukete kudasai...
I want to be able to do eye makeup once more & i can't do it without a proper primer.

On the other hand, my zits are drying up already i guess it is because of the soap that i am using.
Yatta!
I will be making a review for that soap, but let me tell you that it's not your usual face soap, in fact it's not a soap that should be used for the face... with that in mind, i guess some filipinas would have an idea about it already. I won't spill the beans yet for i don't want it to just stop working for me..im not really superstitious but i'm calling all the shots just to be able to dry out my zits.

Well, for those who are celebrating the Vernal Equinox, hope that you'll be able to have a great celebration. Koreans are celebrating Chuseok while Japanese celebrate Shunbun no Hi... so for those who will be celebrating the mark of autumn, hope you'll have a happy one.

Until the tut for this look.

Have a happy day,mina-san!
Jaa~!
^_^

10 comments:

Unknown said...

i relli like that look. smoking ;] x

Pammy said...

You look gorgeous, dear. I love the last shot and that sexy wink. :P

donnarence said...

where are the zits?? i can't see any...:D ok daw yung etude... i saw one dati sa sm manila.. baka naubusan na naman sila... sa multiply kaay jem? yung mga nagbebenta ng nyx elf.. :D

xoladiihoneyxo said...

I like it! I haven't touched mine since October... haha. Worps! Oh well, I'm not really a makeup person anyways. Drying out zits? hmm, about the primer... I can't help you there =T

noone said...

oh this is such a diff look on you, I like the smokey, it would be fun to wear that to a club!

Miss Shopcoholic said...

gorgeous look sis!

AskMeWhats said...

yay for being back to eyeshadow playing mojo..me.hindi pa! heheheh I guess putting on makeup on other people's face makes me want to "NOT" put makeup on myself :)

DeBi said...

sweety, you can buy too faced eye shadow insurance from a seller in multiply...the down low is she's in bacolod (carefreeshopper). but there's another that sells UDPP for 1,100 i think. her multiply ID is get sophisticated. she's a trusted seller for i got some stuff na from her. you can also get from gettickledpink - a multiply seller also. those are my uber trusted sellers. :)

DeBi said...

if you want, i can GIVE you the allnaturalface eye primer pot that i bought and used for 3 times as i do crease so badly with it...
I am serious with my offer...just shoot me a message if you want.
*hugs*

makeupjunkie said...

love love love the eyes! imma "plagiarize" this for my night outs! lol. :D

gotta love the skin too! you are glowing my dear... :D "unusual soap"? hmn.. lemme guess.. Perla? lol. my lola kept on telling me it really works! i remember during chemlab class at la salle our prof also said something about some properties of perla that may be beneficial to our skin.. don't remember much tho cuz it's chemistry class. duh. lol (leave it to me tho to remember the bits about vanity.. hehehe)

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...