Monday, September 13, 2010

blogger troubler...

Is it just me or is blogspot acting really weird?!

I can't post pictures...i know that pics are uploaded straight to picasa album...i checked my album & it says that i have only used 14%. But i am getting a 'server reject' message every time i upload pictures.

Kuyashii!!!
(-__-")

I tried waiting for like 2 days but it's still the same. I can't post because of this! I tried reverting to blogger.com but it won't let me. *sniff*

Have you experienced the same problem with mine?
Do you have any suggestions?
T_T

2 comments:

Unknown said...

True! Blogger is having some major problems in the past few days. I was constantly getting a server error :/

Try uploading your images to photobucket and than using a direct link to post them.
Hope that helped.

Isabel said...

You mean there's a limit to how much photos we can upload? o.0 Yesterday I was having trouble uploading. They would all load really slowly then they wouldn't show on my post. Lucky I had posts scheduled ahead.

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...