Sorry if it looked uneven because my nails are uneven ... my ring & little fingernails are square, while my pointer & middle fingernails are a bit rounded. I experimented on what shape this design fits the most.
- Base & Top Coat
- Red Nail Polish
- Green Nail Polish
- Black Nail Polish
- brush with thin long bristles
- Dotting tool
- White Nail Polish (optional)
- Rhinestones (optional)
Don't worry, this is not really very hard to do. I'll take you every step of the way.
- Apply Red polish
- Using a brush with thin bristles (in this case, i actually used an old liquid liner brush-Fashion 21 liquid liner) to apply the green polish at the base of your nail to draw the hull. You don't really need to do a uniform look when drawing the hull.
- Then outline the hull with black polish so to really outline its shape.
- Add some small lines at the hull like so.. so that it would look better.
- Then using a dotting tool (or hairpin) add random dots on the berry.
I think it looks cute enough as it is...
But for additional cute factor, I decided to add some flowers. I add 4 white dots for the petals...
Then to have that cute petals, using your smallest dotting tool (or just a pen that doesn't have an ink) put the tip on the center of the dot, then drag it towards the center to create that line..like so.
If you do that, it would look like this... way better than an ordinary dot flowers, ne?
I added rhinestones on the center of the flowers... it's been a while since i used my rhinestones. But then using dots is good too!
Well, there ya go!
I sported this today & i got a lot of compliments with this design.
Hope you try it!
have a great weekend,ladies!