Thursday, April 29, 2010

Last haul?!

for the time being of course!

That's because i told myself that i would not really go back to being an impulsive buyer that i was. It's just that one day i realized that i can't save my money because i always buy thing impulsively. I'm sure most of you can related to this. We all have a penchant for buying "things that i need to review on my blog"...

I know you're guilty of this because I AM. During the time that i was so into blogging, i would buy stuff all because i wanted to make a review of it (of course i'm also curious about it). I wanted to be able to contribute something to the blogging community too.... But that was before..

As i did the Project 10 Pan, it made me realize a lot of things... & 1 of it is overspending.

I'm guilty of spending so much on  my vanity... Not only make-up but i'm more into hair & skin care & anything new that caught my eye especially in the beauty section.

Now, i wanted, if not really save(because it is hard to not buy something when you have money to burn,ne?) but to be able to invest in gadgets. I have already decided to buy a new digital camera for now..then afterward i have to buy a netbook..or a laptop maybe...who knows? But that doesn't mean that i would stop buying necessities,ne? It would just mean that i would limit my spending..

Ok, enough about it..
It's time to show you what i got yesterday..


As what i said this would be my last haul for the mean time. I received a notification card from the post office which means that the once that i ordered from Cosme-de.com had already arrived. w00t w00t!

I went to the mall yesterday to buy my favorite shampoo & conditioner... I am currently using Schwarzkopf hair care set that i won from a giveaway but sadly it didn't work for me. I'll do a post about the hair products that i've tried after some time..But i always go back to the The Face Shop's Changpo Magic Straight Shampoo & Conditioner. Review for this amazing product will be posted as soon as i have pictures of it


The SA also gave me a sample of  their tomato soap... Hmmm... It smells good. Maybe i'll really give this a try.

Then i was about to go home when i passed by the department store & remember that i need a neutral nail polish & saw Elianto's line. So i grabbed one & also 2 more then immediately go home...


It was already 2pm by that time & i still haven't had my lunch yet so i told bf that i want to eat together & we met at our favorite restaurant..at Luk Foo Cantonese Kitchen. I love eating at Luk Foo because the food is really delicious!

Then i went to the Post Office to pick up my parcel & went home..finally! The heat is unbearable & i feel like melting!

But my package revived me when i opened it & saw the Fiberwig Mascaras!


I have been lemming for this for like forever! I've wanted to try Fiberwig & i'm just so happy that Cosme-de.com put it on sale & was able to buy myself some half the price! How cool is that?! Plus shipping is free at that site..so it's nice! I also bought a sample pack of Shu Uemura's Cleansing Oil...

There ya go..
That's my story for now...

I'll be getting a new digicam this Saturday so i'm expecting that my pics would be a lot better! So for now, i won't be posting anything. Can't wait!

Hope y'all have a great day!

Jaa ne~!
^_~

14 comments:

Camille Santos said...

fiberwigs are good but it weighs down my curls,but they say when you curl them twice as much as you normally do it wll work..

Unknown said...

hi! =) just wondering, does the PO tax you so much for the packages?

Sarah said...

Ooh those polishes are soo pretty!!!!

Aw I so getcha... I need to seriously stop spending so much money on makeup that I don't even use half the time, it's ridic!!! I added up what I had spent in the last month the other day and it was not PRETTY :S

Unknown said...

sis! I'm like...

Oh my god...me too...i should stop hauling...

scroll
scroll

here's what i got on *tadaaaa!!!*

maybe we should promise to buy what we ONLY NEED for a while...and review all we have atm.

more power to you sis :D

Ida said...

I know that exact feeling, when you go to the post office and it's so hot you're sweating buckets, but when you finally open your package, it's like...ahhhhhh. :)

I've been wanting to try the Fiberwig mascara also. And the Changpo hair stuff, so many raves about it. Too bad the Schwarzkopf stuff didn't work for you.

DiWiMakeup said...

Lovely haul! Does that shampoo actually make your hair straighter? I love straight hair but hate straightening it since I'm already damaging it by blow drying.

I should really stop overspending too. Seriously, do I really need that $30 lipstick? smh lol

xo, Diana

Miss Shopcoholic said...

wow! nice haul sis. curious ako sa fiberwig mascara na yan, pls review mo soon ha =) how much did you pay for shipping?

Maui (Suushh) said...

Nice haul. reminds me I wanna get a few nail polishes as well hahah =)

ChyiX2 said...

The Shu Uemura A/O cleansing oil is awesome. I use it on a daily basis myself. How does the blue one work out for you?

Ahleessa said...

The pastel nail polishes are gorgeous!

I know what you mean about overspending to keep up with the blog. I don't know about you but I also noticed I'm easily influenced when I read other people's blog... lol~ :X

noone said...

I over spend too! Lately I've been splurging on getting massages and going to spas lol. but I def think netbook and a camera are wise investments. They're practical!

Caby said...

I agree with Shobe, it does weigh down my curl. Although I really love using FIberwig on my clients with short lashes, i love seeing their reactions when they see their lashes longer hehe :)

Madt said...

I do overspend as well! But shopping is only my way of releasing stress!! :)

MAGGIE said...

Thiamere, how much is each elianto nail polish? ^__^ I love the colors!

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...