Wednesday, April 14, 2010

~a visit to the post office~

I received a notification from the post office yesterday but wasn't in the mood to go there, so i went today instead and i was actually surprised to know that i have a couple of packages waiting for me. I thought i'll just be picking 2...

I had a great time opening each packages. Most are actually prizes from the contests that i've won for the past couple of months.

First is from Linda...

I was shocked when i saw  the mark that was written on the  package... Take a closer look..it says "Missent to Thailand"...LOL! is there even such a word as missent?! No wonder it took 2 months before i was able to receive it. (-__-")

I 'bought' something from her blogsale.
  • Maybelline Mineral Power Blush in Soft Mauve II 
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in  Beige Medium
  • Smooth Away Hair Remover
I'm most excited about the Smooth Away because im tired of shaving my legs every now & then. This would definitely be a new experience for me. When she posted her blogsale i immediately sent her an email, she told me that Steph also wanted the Smooth Away... but only the one for facial use. Woot woot!

Thanks a lot,hun!

I also got the prize that i won from Shiela of the Painted Ladies


I received the
  • MAC Woodwinked eyeshadow
  • MAC Oh Baby Lipglass
Yay for my first MAC Lipglass!
^_^

Thanks, Shiela!

Also the prize from xLovelyMakeupx....a Skin MD Shielding Lotion!


My mom tried it & she actually loved it! She was asking me how much this if converted to Philippine pesos... Looks like she wanted some for herself! As for me, i'll just be doing a mini review for it 1 of these days...

Thanks Eve!

Last but not the least is from my lovely friend Joanna of JBreezybaby


I also won her & Ezziebells' giveaway. Look at her pretty she wrapped everything!

I won 2nd prize & she got me the Too Faced Easy on the Eyes Set & 2 pairs of lovely jewelry from Ezziebell.


Everything is an eye candy!


The Too Faced set is just soooooo cute! It includes the mini Shadow Insurance & also a mini Lash Injection mascara...perfect kit for traveling!

As for the jewelry...it is awesome!


Another addition for my collection...I just love dangling earrings.


Look how simply gorgeous this one is.. I've had never had a yellow-ish earrings before. So cute!


I rather like this one better since it's so elegant-looking! Love the ribbon & the heart crystal with the pearl on it!
^_^

Thanks to Joanna & Ezziebell!

I can't believe my luck for winning all of these awesome prizes...lucky!
Reviews will be up for some of the products that i will be trying out sooner.

I'm on the roll! I have been  posting regularly. I hope i'll be able to keep this up. hehehe

Hope y'all have a great day!
Jaa ne~!
^_^

ps:
i can't believe it but i think i will be changing templates again since i notice that everytime i post something, the picture won't show up on my dashboard. I want to get to the root of this and i'm thinking it might have something to do with my template...

17 comments:

Sofia Gatchalian said...

OMG. Lucky! You must be behaving well. :D Take care sweetie!

Love♥

Camille Santos said...

waa thia pakaskas nga ng luck!,sana may magsend din sakin ng package haha,matagal tagal na akong din nakakatanggap nakakmiss...hehe.magkano ba shipping pag oorder ka sa blog sale??

Caby said...

So much goodies!!!!! :)

Jbreezybaby said...

yaaaaaay I'm glad you got my items already! I was wondering what happened to it! Im happy you like them.. i love the jewelries hehe!

Pammy said...

Lovely items! I like the earrings, the one with the ribbons. Super cute. :P

-AnGiEpInK- said...

wow!!..So much goodies!!..

xoladiihoneyxo said...

You finally received it! Wow... missent -____- So basically they sent it to Thailand when it's not suppose to go to Thailand? LOL. That's just great... The package almost went around the world! hahaha.

I love the other goodies you got =D

AskMeWhats said...

Congratulations for winning all those stuffs! Lucky you that the package lost in Thailand got its way to our country considering how far it has been!!!! Oh my, who would have thought Thailand is the same as Philippines? lol

Enjoy the goodies!

+ S T A R + said...

congratulations on all your pretty stuff in this post mare!

my eyes caught the jewelries ha. ganda nila!!!

Ida said...

Pretty, pretty stuff, enjoy your goodies sis! :) I won din the SkinMD lotion from a giveaway. Yay. :)

Elsa said...

HUAAAAAA!!!!! im just so jealous.... your just to lucky!!!!

Enjoy your prizes and loots!

DluxEdition.com said...

You got some great stuff!

Anyways, visit my blog too if you want :)

Cris said...

Lol, missent to Thailand XD? I'm not good at geography either but that is too ridiculous.
But at least you got it eventually :D. Lovely lot of stuff :).

noone said...

ooh so much goodies! enjoy all the stuff, I'm curious about the Skin MD lotion. And those earrings are super cute! Thanks for your mesage on facebook btw, I would reply back sooner except my company blocks facebook at work and when I get off work I don't want to sit infront of a computer after sitting infront of it for 8 hours.... -_-

Miss Shopcoholic said...

Congrats Thiamere! you're so lucky! maybe my package is lost too, i ordered something from a US store last November and till now i still didn't receive it... huhu..

Anastacia said...

wow! it's a lot of goodies! enjoy!

Golden said...

Goodies! Eye candies indeed! Two months?! That's a long wait!

Those earrings are so pretty! And yes, you're one lucky lady! Congratulations for winning all those giveaways! Parang Christmas na ah.

I hope you fix the problem with blogger. Baka nga template issue yan. Why don't you try designing your own template sis? Try drafts.blogger.com.

Lots of love,

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...