I actually like how different my ring finger looks among them all. It gives it that edge.
Let's get started.
These are what i used in making this design:
The black thing at the top of polishes is the brush that i used for lining the edge of the print.
- Start with clean nails that already has a base. Then apply the base color. I did the white so that you would see it clearly compare to the brown (original color).
- Then put some random streak of brown on the nail. Again, it doesn't need to be perfect.
- Your brush should have thin bristles, the thinner it is, the better you can draw lines. My brush is a bit big because i can't seem to find my smallest brush. Dip it on the black polish...
- Then carefully apply black around the brown streaks that you made. It doesn't need to be a perfect circle. Leopard print are very random, you can just create half a cirle, also apply the circle outside the brown itself. Just have fun with it!
- Voila! Just wait for it to dry before you top it with a clear/glittered polish then a top coat.
Hope to see your leopard nails!
Have a nice sunday!