But then what's great about him is that even if he doesn't like me putting make-up on, he would still say that i look pretty...awww!
Ok, nuff mushiness...actually my introduction would be "this is what i mostly wear when i DO put make-up on a date with bf"...there! But i still prefer brights...i know that when i mature, i have to stick with the neutral colors. That's why i am trying to satisfy myself with brights.
I opt for neutral colors since he prefers me being 'simple'...so every time we are together my Lancome Color Design Sensational Effect palette is always on my cosmetic kit. That's what this eyelook would be about...it's about one of my trusty ol' palette.
These are the colors...has a nice mixture of matte & shimmery shadows.
I always prime the lid area using UDPP & i apply a little chapstick or shadesticks as a sticky base so the colors would adhere to it.
- I place the lightest color on my lid area...Vue
- Then put Model on top of it. I use a blending brush already because i don't want harsh lines. If i want a soft wash of color i use this brush, if i want a more pronounced & vibrant color i pat the shadow with an eyeshadow brush (my personal preference)
- Apply the darkest color (Couture) to darken the crease area. I just lightly darken it. I swirl my brush around it so to blend. Darkening it would further deepen the eyes.
- At this point i applied the highlighter-Daylight. I don't want a harsh line between my eyeshadow & the highlighter so this is not the last step.
- Don't forget to bring the colors down. I just line my eyes. Not flicking/winging it out since i want a rounder eye.
But then this one is the fastest eye make-up that i have done. It took me just 5 minutes to do it!
It's mainly because i use blending brush most of the time. In my case, putting colors using the blending brush cuts the time in half, though it may not be as vibrant as to when i use an eyeshadow brush, but it gets the job done. Anyhow, this is just what i do.
Did you know that lining your eyes in a different way can achieve different effects? I'll be talking about it sometime. I just want to post this ahead of time before i do that.
Why glazed butterscotch?
It just reminded me of this one butterscotch that i tasted. It's pure heaven! I can't remember where i bought it though but i can't forget the taste. & this color just reminded me of that yummy treat.
Hope y'all have a nice weekend ladies!
Giveaway is about to end this thursday.
For those who have still not joined, click the link on the sidebar to be directed on that post.
Nother thing...I might not be leaving comments on your posts but believe me when i say that i do read most of your blogs! it's just that i read them when im in class so i can't leave comments. Don't be annoyed if i sometimes don't comment on your posts,k?