i so love being a beauty blogger!
Let's start this one!
This award is given by Verina... & i have to say that this is quite tricky because there are a lot of beauty blog that i really love.
I don't think i can narrow my favorite blogs in just 12. So im breaking the rule...Everyone should have this award for i think everybody is a winner! Having a blog takes time, effort & passion & that is what we all have so you all should take this award!
Thank you for dropping by my blog & showing love & support.
Now lemme just do the tag...
I was tagged by Anastacia & Jbreezybaby on doing the makeup/daily routine tag. So these would be pics of the products that i use most of the time.
As what i said before, i dont really put makeup that much...especially since bf doesn't want me all made up. He just told me that he prefers the simple me. And also,i work at home so i really dont have to use makeup everyday.
But whenever i go out i make sure that i put something on my face. I'll show you the products that i mostly reach...
Let's start with my 'non-cosmetic' products:
These are what i used to keep my skin clean & moisturized:
- Moisturizer - Celeteque Moisturizer
- Acne control - Zen Zest Tea Tree oil
- Eye Cream - Nivea Q10+ eye cream
- Makeup Remover - L'oreal Dermo-expertise eye makeup remover
Then on to the brushes. We all know that brushes are important, & i love all of my brushes,but if im going to narrow it down to basic ones, ill choose these:
I don't really need a lot. Blush brush is a must have, even for those who are not familiar with cosmetics know a blush brush when they see one. I use a kabuki brush in applying finishing powders evenly. Im not a foundation user, right now i use bb creams & i use my hands in applying it.
For eyemakeup, eyeshadow brush to pack the colors & blending brush to blend it out.
- Blush Brush - Ecotools blush brush
- Face Brush - Kabuki brush
- Eyeshadow brush - ELF eyeshadow brush
- Blending brush - ELF blending brush
That's why these would be my basic brushes.
On to the cosmetics...
For eye makeup, these are what i use:
- Highlighter - Everyday Minerals Pressed Powder in Olive Fair
- Eyeshadow Base - Chapstick
- Liquid liner - Fashion 21 Liquid Eyeliner
- Eyeshadow Primer - UDPP
- Mascara - Maybelline Lash Stylist
- Brow Duo - Fashion 21 brow duo
- Pencil liner - Ever Bilena eyeliner
- Eyelash curler - Fanny Serrano lash curler
Now for the face makeup:
- Lipstick - Avon Ultra Color Rich in Sheer Pink
- for glowing look - MAC loose powder in Drizzlegold
- Finishing powder - Coty Airspun (i always use but since i ran out of rice powder, this should do)
- Lip Moisturizer - Nivea Lip balm in Strawberry
- Highlighter - Victoria's Secret Mosaic Highlighter
- Face base - BB Cream
- Blush base - Stila Colour Push ups
- Lipstick - Revlon Lipstick in Soft Silver Red
- Blush on - Mineral Blush (though you can't see it because its at the back of BB Cream, but there is...click HERE to know it)
Now time for the tag. I choose these ladies:
- Y of XXChronicles
- Jackie of The Narcissus Project
- Crystal Gale of My Wonderful World of Colors
- Sarah of If the Shoe fits
- Louie of Im uber feminine
- Crystal of Musicalfan loves minerals
- My-my of MyMyGanda
- Tamara of Cherry Colors
- Carmenrai of Your Little Beauty Bag
- Pammy of Sugardrop's hawaiianpunchie
- Adin of Spoiled Rotten
- & YOU!
its quite long...
plus im using a flexible keyboard& im having a really hard time typing because i have a very light touch & this keyboard suits those that have heavy hands...
but then i have to say that this is nice because its quite...i just wondered if ill ever get used to this keyboard..such a shame...its cute because its pink!ill show you the pic tomorrow..
Hope you are having a nice weekend,hunnys!