Wednesday, September 02, 2009

~things that make me blush~

Blush on is an easy way to give life to a dull face. Face makeup can change the shape of your face....So, not only is eye makeup fascinating but also the face makeup. I have a couple of face colors, but i don't use it that much..im not much into highlighters too...

In my case, i mostly use my own mix of mineral blush...When i say 'my own mix' it doesn't mean that i made them from scratch but i just combined the mineral powder blushes that i have with me. It's a combination of Ellana, Joppa, Makeup Masala & Fashion 21. I have to say that it compliments my tone. I really like the outcome of it.

Currently, im using these as my cheek blush ons:
I already labeled them so that you would know what are what.

Here are the swatches: (products at the bottom & product swatch at the top)
I use the Stila All Over Colour as a base. It's somewhat brownish on the swatch, but when you apply it on the cheeks, it not very obvious so its nice. Pretty handy i might say. If i don't have shadesticks or chapstick this is a good eye base. Well,it's an all over color...that's why...silly me (-__-")

I use the ELF bronzer if i would want to have that warm look...the Everyday Minerals' All Smiles is good for when i would want to have a peachy-coral cheek...I love my own mix & i always reach for it!

I use it because it compliments me....See?

Why are all my favorite pics blurry?
Anyways, regardless of that, i still like it!
^_^

These are what i mostly use.
How about you?
What makes you blush?

Jaa ne~!

excess:
This post is my entry for Pammy's Blush Giveaway

One of my friends decided to join the wacky world of blogging, care to show some love for her?
Click HERE to get to know Meranda..
Cool name,right?
^_~

12 comments:

Pammy said...

That's creative. I like it! :P

Jem said...

thanks!
hehe
though i dunno what ill do when i run out of it
>_<

Eve said...

I really like your blurry pictures. FOr me, my blurry pics hide imperfections so yeah, i like them too. I don't wear blush actually! My cheeks are already so red!

Julia said...

I think I need to by a good blush.
Can you recommend me something cheap?:)

vanilla said...

i really loke all smiles !:)

xoladiihoneyxo said...

you're prettyyyyyyyyy!

AskMeWhats said...

I am in love with blushes too especially recently I don't wear much eye makeup because I've been so tired to even wake up! LOL :) thanks for the lovely swatches! Pretty FOTD

Jem said...

@ Y
wow!
lucky you
i would rather have a natural flush than use a blush on
^_^

@ Aralka
Drugstore brands like Maybelline actually have a good assortment of blush. It doesn't need to be actually expensive.
^_~

@ verina
thank you!
^_^

Anastacia said...

Awww! I like your contest entry! Very informative :)
I like blushes too :) And your stuffies looks so nice and cute!

Dana Yoshimizu said...

oh my gosh I really love the blush, your mix is perfect with your beautiful skintone.


&& I wish I could say that I'm excited to move up to school, but I'm not really. I'm going to miss home & Raymond so much :(

vanilla said...

lol hope it didnt cause u any trouble
bahahahaha
i just cant believe how they got the perfect timing to record the dog right when the dog was having that dream
loll
i wonder what was the dream
lolllllllll

Sarah said...

You look like a model gorgeous girl!!! Loveee the photo!!!
Blush is underated I think! It makes the biggest difference huh!

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...