Wednesday, August 12, 2009

my first makeup swap + bb cream samples

I remember how i commented on Cris' post about how i would love to try the Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Mosaic highlighter. Little did i know that this lovely girl would actually let me get my first hand experience on mosaic highlighter.

& let me tell you...i love it!

This is what she sent me!


Everything looks so nice!
  • Victoria's secret mosaic highlighter
  • some product samples
  • Oriflame face cream
  • Avon shadesticks
  • an Eyeko 3in1 cream sample (finally!*excited*)
  • NYC Lip liner
  • Revlon lipstick in soft silver red
  • NYC lipstick in smooch
  • an eyeshadow palette
  • Mike & Ike lip balm
  • Kings & Queens Body Milk in Cinnamon Orange (the one in clinique lotion bottle)
  • Bourjois Chocolate Shower Gel (the one in the smaller clinique bottle)
I so love the scent of Bourjois Chocolate shower gel, it reminds me a lot of the candy Tootsie roll... It brought back memories of childhood! I haven't tried it yet..i will definitely!

I haven't tried Revlon lipstick yet because i remember when i was a kid i always play with my mom's lipstick & i always see Revlon..so i guess it just made me think of Revlon only for mums...lol...silly me...But with what she sent me, im pretty sure i'll be buying Revlon lippies now. I love it!

Thanks a lot,hun!
It took a month before i got it, but now that i have it, i just totally forgot all about the waiting time....

one package down...4 more to go...
waiting is so hard to do!

On to some of the BB Cream samples that i have.
The other day i bought some samples & it was delivered today via Air21...'kuya' (older brother) Air21 & I are already on good terms because he keeps on dropping by my place. I love receiving packages!

I have heard that Lioele is good at controlling oil...So just to see if it will work on me, i decided to buy some samples..& of course also a couple others...

So, here it is:
  • Lioele BB cream
  • Lioele fresh sun screen
  • Lioele Blooming shimmer pearl base
  • Lioele AC Control Lotion (does AC means ACne?!)
  • Lioele AC Control Toner
  • Skin 79 Diamond BB Cream
  • Skin Food Agave Cactus sun Bb Cream
  • Missha Perfect Cover bb cream in 21
  • Missha Perfect Cover bb cream in 23
The Lioele toner & lotion is so cute i don't even wanna use it. The bottles are so small...its so unforgiveably cute!

I ordered a couple more BB creams from BRTC...but i dunno when ill be able to get it..

This is all the result of my acne...i need to do something with it..until now i don't wear makeup as much as i can. I just hope that i'll be able to find a good BB Cream for me.

Well, that's it for now..
Jaa~!

44 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

what a great swap, Cris is wonderful :)

That's a great way to try different bb creams without breaking the bank! :D goodluck, I hope you find the best for you!

vanilla said...

nice swap
:)
oh lioele,nevr tried it before
:(

Camille Santos said...

hehe ang ganda ng mosaic blush!.goodluck on finding the righ BB cream thia!.mwuah

Jem said...

@ nikki
yeah...
she's really great!
im glad that my first swap is with cris

thanks!
i hope so too
i know that i need to do something about my acne now
i don't want it to get worse

@ verina
thanks!
i just heard that lioele is good at oil control that's why i wanted to try it first before buying a full size

Sherry said...

wow. heard alot bout bb cream, how much it cost?

Jem said...

@ shobe
yep..
na inlove nga ko e..hehe
ang cute kasi!
i hope i'll be able to find a good bb cream
same with you,girl!
^_~

Jem said...

@ sherry
i think bb creams in full size would be a bit expensive, but many people said that it's really good for the skin.

im guessing it usually ranges from $30 to $60
that's why i wanted to try some samples first before buying full sizes
^_^

My-My said...

I've been really curious about make up swaps. I need to try it one day.

enjoy your goodies. especially those BB creams. ooOOoooh! those are nice!

Rhania E. said...

dear, i like the mosaic blush =) ♥♥♥

Anastacia said...

Such a nice swap! The VS highlighter looks really nice!
Woooa! Where did you got Lioele stuffs? I can't find it here in Korea.
Hope the BB cream will works for ya, actually I love that too :)

Jbreezybaby said...

where can i purchase BB cream and what does it exactly do? lol... i heard from a lot of people about this and I want to try it of course. great swap thia!!! :)

xoladiihoneyxo said...

wow, great swap and the Lioele packaging looks really pretty!!! haha. *AHEM!* You weren't suppose to be spending money for a while from last time we talked!!!! lol. tsk tsk tsk!!! What's up with all these hauls! Yet, they're nice hauls so I don't know what to say. hahahahaha! I hope the BB cream is good for you =] I heard it's great.. too bad it's not for me since it only comes in two shades and I'm really tan during the Spring/Summer time so........... hahaha. won't work for me!

Jem said...

@ my -my
me too
it was just a 'coincidence' that i got into it & im glad that i did!
cris is just so nice
i love her!

@rhain
me too!
its so pretty!

Jem said...

@ anastacia
actually i just bought it from Ebay
i guess she is a korean too that's here in the philippines.
i hope it will work too.im keeping my fingers crossed on these BB Creams

@ Jbreezybaby
BB Creams are supposed to 'heal' your skin & acts like a foundation...& with my current state, i need to do something with my acne.

im not sure where you can get it in US, but i know that there is a Missha store somewhere..
or you can check Missha's website (USA)

Jem said...

@linda
hehe
yeah
my wallet is already cursing me because it is getting thinner...but then since its for my acne so i try to bend my rules..hehe

XD

CherryColors said...

*drools*... Now I know what will be next on my WL! ;)

Pammy said...

You got pretty items on the swap. TheVS product looks pretty. :)

Jem said...

@tamara
i hope you'll be able to get some for you too
& i will wait for your review
^_^

@pammy
yeah..
it is!
i like how pretty it looks when i mix all of the colors..such a pretty highlighter!

mrs.lee said...

nice stuff you got!! lucky you =)

hoping your bb cream search will come to an end..you have a looot of samples there

cheers! =)

Jem said...

@imlee
yeah...id rather buy samples than buy full size immediately..
bb cream is not cheap so its better to try as many samples as i can so that my hunt for a good bb cream will be successful
^_^

Sherry said...

sis good act on buying samples first :) this way you will know if its suitable :)

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

wow! very nce swap! bb cream madness!!! :D

Jem said...

@ sherry
yeah..
im not willing to spend hundred of bucks yet...
i would if i know that it is already my perfect shade

@ nehs
yeah..
i need to do something to my acne..fast!
& i think bb cream will help me at the same time i can go back to wearing makeup na din...

Cris said...

Yay for my swap finally reaching you ^_^!
The men's skincare samples are for your significant other ;) (I've always wanted to swap with somebody who has one so I could pass them on, lol). & I'm so glad you liked the Revlon :), I love the formula but that colour just didn't work on me - but I thought it would on you :D.
Thanks again for swapping with me ^_^!!!

Jem said...

@ cris
yeah!
me too!
i felt so relieved

its really the post office that's taking a while in sorting packages...

thank you so much for the oriflame men..i will definitely give it to bf..im pretty sure he will like that
i really appreciate it,hun!

it makes me feel lucky because i get to swap with you!
*hugs*

Bijin Blair said...

What a wonderful swap!!!

ghreizy said...

wow!! BB cream *drooling*

Shuu said...

Cris is awesome! I swapped with her before on MUA :D
Hey, that Missha BB cream is good, from what I heard. I have never got my hands on it before though lol

lelila said...

that's a lot for a swap! congrats on your loot! =)

Jem said...

@ blair
im really grateful because cris was so generous!

@gracie
lol
lam ko mgkkaBB cream ka na din diba?

Jem said...

@shuu
i agree!she's amazing!
hmmm...
i wanna see for myself if its good
i hope that it will work for me

@ lelila
thanks!
its great to open packages!
yipee!

ghreizy said...

naku tagal pa kaya nun day.. october pa yung dating eh' naiinis na ako sa mukha ko sarap burahin.. where did you get it???

mszcheysser said...

Wow! What a great swap! So many things to enjoy! Hehe :) So nice of her to swap with you and vice versa! Enjoy your goodies, my dear!

Crystal said...

nice stuff! enjoy your goodies!

Anonymous said...

ang daming mga makeup!!!

swapping???
ano yun may product ka na isa swap sa ibang tao, kapalit yung iswap din nila?

im sorry... lam mo naman ako... ignorante pa sa mga ganitong mga bagay.
even buying online i have not tried.

have a nice day ms. thiamere :)

Emily said...

great swap and so much great bb creams :] check out this other bb cream on my blog :] http://ohwowsorandom.blogspot.com/2009/07/beauty-product-review-shills-perfect.html#comments

purplesilke said...

ooh, i would love to do some swap also but i dunno how :( nice items by the way..

Yumeko said...

woo go bbcream
i really like it

i think bbrtc is good but a bit oily for me in summer cos my tzone is oily

Jem said...

@gracie
haha..lol!
bat mu buburahin..ganda mu kaya!

@ mszcheysser
thanks!
i am loving everything!
^_^

@crystal
thanks!
*hugs*

Jem said...

@jing
uu, mgttrade lang kayo ng makeup na hindi mu ginagamit. pg ngustuhan nya ung offer mu at ganun ka din, ipapadala mu na!
^_^

@emily
oh i will
thanks for dropping by!

@ purplesilke
i know that there are a lot of make-up swappers at MUA
maybe you can swap right there

@yumeko
i will buy some brtc samples too to see if it would work on me
thanks for dropping by,hun!
^_^

Anonymous said...

great swap ..that's lot !! they are all good product woohoo for clinique and mosaic drools waaa buti kayo panay haul and swap swap na lang i hate 2009 talaga LOL. i haul once in a blue moon buti pa kayo panay haul and swap swap na lang pero nabubusog nman ang mata ko pag nakikita ko un mga items nyo hihi :)great post!!!

Jem said...

@louie
lol
mukang last na nga to e...taghirap na ko ngayon..
bf ko na ang gumagastos ng luho ko...lol

noone said...

ooh wow soo much goodies and they're all so nice!! Can't wait to hear your reviews on the products :D

Jem said...

@ pop
yeah
they're an eye candy!
^_^

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...