& let me tell you...i love it!
This is what she sent me!
Everything looks so nice!
- Victoria's secret mosaic highlighter
- some product samples
- Oriflame face cream
- Avon shadesticks
- an Eyeko 3in1 cream sample (finally!*excited*)
- NYC Lip liner
- Revlon lipstick in soft silver red
- NYC lipstick in smooch
- an eyeshadow palette
- Mike & Ike lip balm
- Kings & Queens Body Milk in Cinnamon Orange (the one in clinique lotion bottle)
- Bourjois Chocolate Shower Gel (the one in the smaller clinique bottle)
I haven't tried Revlon lipstick yet because i remember when i was a kid i always play with my mom's lipstick & i always see Revlon..so i guess it just made me think of Revlon only for mums...lol...silly me...But with what she sent me, im pretty sure i'll be buying Revlon lippies now. I love it!
Thanks a lot,hun!
It took a month before i got it, but now that i have it, i just totally forgot all about the waiting time....
one package down...4 more to go...
waiting is so hard to do!
On to some of the BB Cream samples that i have.
The other day i bought some samples & it was delivered today via Air21...'kuya' (older brother) Air21 & I are already on good terms because he keeps on dropping by my place. I love receiving packages!
I have heard that Lioele is good at controlling oil...So just to see if it will work on me, i decided to buy some samples..& of course also a couple others...
So, here it is:
- Lioele BB cream
- Lioele fresh sun screen
- Lioele Blooming shimmer pearl base
- Lioele AC Control Lotion (does AC means ACne?!)
- Lioele AC Control Toner
- Skin 79 Diamond BB Cream
- Skin Food Agave Cactus sun Bb Cream
- Missha Perfect Cover bb cream in 21
- Missha Perfect Cover bb cream in 23
I ordered a couple more BB creams from BRTC...but i dunno when ill be able to get it..
This is all the result of my acne...i need to do something with it..until now i don't wear makeup as much as i can. I just hope that i'll be able to find a good BB Cream for me.
Well, that's it for now..