Monday, August 03, 2009

Weekend haul + Nivea Lip care short review

This would be my last haul for the meantime...I knew that i've been hauling & hauling for the past few days... For my last haul i decided to buy a hair dye..I just bought Kolours (because they have a freebie!a bottle of hot oil conditioner) with the shade Medium brown...


I dunno if i have made a post about it, but my hair is raven black..that's why its a pain when i have white hairs showing...makes me look like an 'oba-san' (gramma). So i just decided to dye my hair just so that the white hairs won't be very obvious.

Of course the Kojie-san kojic soap...im definitely gonna review this but not yet because i would like to 'show' you the results...So i have to wait for its effect on me. I like to review about products by pictures as much as possible. Plus how can i resist the discount? Im sucker for discounts & sales...hehe

Then i threw in a polish remover & a couple of toiletries...

On to the Nivea Lip Care Review

This is one of my favorite lippies..

I don't use lip products that much..but instead for everyday i use lip balms. this has been my favorite ever since i was in college...but ever since i got the Ellana lip p0t i haven't used this..but when i saw this yesterday i knew that i just have to buy it.

Did you see the "8 hours moisturization" (is 'moisturization' a word?hehe) thing on top? How cool! 8 hours,huh?
It has UV protection, though not an SPF..i think i rather like something that got SPF on it...oh well...i still like this..

This is the back carton..you can just click it if you wanna read...

With just a mere Php 80 or $1.25 (approx) you'll get this much product.


Not too bad...aside from the yummy smell it will give your lips a nice tint to it. Not pigmented, but better than an ordinary colorless balms out there,right?


During the time that i was using this, i think it would even last for months because it lasts a long time..not the color, but the 'moisture'...Especially now that they formulated it again...

This would now be a staple in my bag...that's for sure!

Im pretty sure most of you have tried using this,right?
Did you like it?

14 comments:

KRYSTAL said...

ooO that nivea lipbalm looks like a good lippie! i just looooOve lip care lippies! lol i want to try that one next! =] love the haul!

Dana Yoshimizu said...

I didn't know that you had white hairs. Do you have a lot? My mom had white hair at a young age, but luckily I don't have any yet. Make sure to take pictures of your hair after you dye it! :)

xoladiihoneyxo said...

ohhh!!! I got the nivea lip thingy too!!! like two weeks ago but in cherry. I absolutely loved it, really does moisturizer and has the color (kinda like lipstick). I thought that was pretty cool... but for my shade of skin color, I didn't like it so I gave it to my mom after two uses of it. hahaha! I want something lighter =T but not too light or nude color -___-

Anonymous said...

i have a nivea gloss, but the other type, in a triangular tube. it is hard to blend. maybe this one is better!

Anonymous said...

me too i have nivea..same flavor even my son can't resist to taste it lol..kaso super daling magmelt i will take picture how untidy it is lol maybe i need to store at cool temp kasi kulob sa kwarto and maiinit sa tanghali..I eyeing for that beauty soap is it whitening soap ba yun pls do a review thnx!

AskMeWhats said...

I love the Nivea lip balm too! :) it does moisturize your lips :)

Sherry said...

how you doing :) hehe.. wow.. is that color your hair item? nice color

Anastacia said...

Hey, dear! Awww! Nice haul! I need some of shopping too :)
I have the same Nivea lip care. And it not so bad, works pretty good. Pretty moisturizing. I don't like that it leave color on my lips and as it smelling... But like this moisturizing :)

Bernadette Villanueva said...

I'm a fan of the Cherry flavor since HS when lipstick in school was still illegal =) I'm still using it now especially that i don't wear makeup everyday, but my organic lipbalms moisturize better than nivea =)

Tish said...

Someone has been hauling a lot recently! Hahaha! :)

Cris said...

Yeah, I have it :D!
It's really pretty :). Gives a soft red tint ;). Though I prefer the cherry one 'cause it has more colour to it and I'm a cherry fan :-P, lol.

mia said...

I just bought the color hair but not sure if its good. its japanese brand over RM$20.

Shen said...

OMG. this was like my only makeup in my bag back in early years in college (aside from clean and clear oil control film). i love love this!

Madt said...

I love Nivea as well, I've already consumed 3 nivea lippies and still have it in my makeup bag or cosmetic case! :)

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...