Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Instagram love & challenge~

I think i've fleetingly mentioned that i am now on Instagram, finally!
If you are on Instagram, you can follow me. I do post on instagram regularly, especially nail related stuff.

Speaking of nail related stuff, i had initially thought of posting swatches of the polishes that i have. I think that would be a better & interesting way of counting my polishes. Since i'll still be using tags for my posts i decided to just stick with 1 tag as i count my polishes but then thought of just inviting people to also do the same. Not only will they be able to swatch each polish on their stash day by day but also allow us instagrammers to see swatches of different polishes!

Isn't that fun or what?!


So, please join in on the fun!

This is a good way to open up those polishes that had been sitting unloved on your stash. You might be able to find some hidden jewels there just waiting to be found.

You can easily check me in on Webstagram for an easy follow.


Let's spread the polish love in the instaworld!
hihihi

Hope to see your swatches.
Have a happy evening!
Jaa ne~!
^_^


No comments:

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...