Friday, October 26, 2012

Ebalay Nail Polish in A01

Swatch time again~
Im down to my last Ebalay polish.. it's A01.


I layered this over a black polish to show the effect so i'll let you judge this by yourself.


This is how it looks like when light shifts...


The duochrome effect is not that obvious unlike other Ebalay polishes but still very pretty!


You can get this at KKCenterhk.com or go straight to this LINK. You can use the code BLGA124TH10 for a 10% off.

Hope you all are enjoying your day!
Jaa ne~!
^_^

ps:
Product sent as sample. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post. Opinion shared is personal view & is no way influenced by the company. Use at your own discretion.

No comments:

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...