Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Spotted: OMG Strobe & Disco Ball~

Whip out your pumps because you will be ready to party as your nails don on the newest flaky & glitter polishes that OMG! (my favorite local polish brand) has released.


Love the shade names!


It just means that they are meant to be together..hehe
Here are some swatches:


Left: Disco Ball underneath a burgundy base polish
Right: Disco Ball & Strobe together under a black base.

It's so hard to capture the beauty of Strobe just because the flakes are really unique by itself so here are a couple of pictures for you to judge.


Since the bottle shot of Strobe is just a plain base so i decided to swatch it aside my other flakies too. Left one is Sally Hansen Glass Slipper then Essie Shine of the times. They look alike on the bottle but not when swatched.


Strobe is more like a bronzed, rustic flakes that makes it really unique!


You have to get these 2 polishes! I'm sure you'll love them!
I bought them at Hortaleza for only P18...really cheap!!!

Hope you'll have a great day!
Jaa ne~!
^_^

7 comments:

Kat of NailsMyDreams said...

OMG! So gorgeous! Where did you buy those? I've been running around Metro Manila like a crazy woman trying to find them...
(**,)

Angel said...

I want these! I gotta get em soon! I don't know what's with me, but I am starting to build a nail polish collection! =D

I'm starting to get crazy with nail art, too! =D

Angel said...

I want these! I gotta get em soon! I don't know what's with me, but I am starting to build a nail polish collection! =D

I'm starting to get crazy with nail art, too! =D

Thiamere Brea said...

hehehe
hirap hanapin no?
try going to Hortaleza.
Hortaleza mostly carries all local polish brands.you'll have more luck stumbling upon them there rather than going to the malls

eyerin said...

ganda! hope i can get my hands on these beauties soon (^_^;)

Cookiie said...

Those flake nail polishes look really interesting, I should try to get a few for myself! Darnit girl, you have awoken my nail polish obsession once agan. :p

Kat of NailsMyDreams said...

Okee, thanks! Hihi. Sana tumigil na ulan para makapunta na ako. Weeee. Excited~
(>_<)

Believe in B.liv's Dump Off Drawn! I do!

I was contacted by B.liv weeks ago to try out their products. I have been so lazy in applying any skin care products lately that I can alrea...