It's almost Christmas, hunnies!!!
What are your Christmas plans?
You all know that i love making nail arts so i'm quite excited for this week's giveaway. It's all about your nails!
Tips and toes transformed with colours. A week of pampered nails is coming your way.
Do you know that in ancient Egypt, women used nail colour to signify social order with shades of red at the top? Queen Nefertiti, the wife of King Akhenaton, coloured her fingernails and toenails ruby red;Cleopatra favored crimson. Women of lower rank who coloured their nails were permitted only pale colours. (Wikipedia)
Want a perfect mani-pedi experience? Here are 5 tips from HBC:
1. Remove traces of old polish with a nail polish remover.
2. Soak nails in warm, soapy water then add a few drops of essential oil like lavender or peppermint.
3. Clip tips straight across and gently push cuticles back (resist the urge to trim them). Use a sharp nipper to cut hang nails, and lightly lift away dirt under the nail bed using an orange stick.
4. File nails to leave edges smooth after clipping. Apply lotion and spray nail surfaces with rubbing alcohol to disinfect and prep them for polish. Wipe dry.
5. Apply your choice of lacquer starting from the base of the nail brushing outwards. Use a cotton swab or a cotton-covered stick dipped in nail polish remover to remove excess polish on the sides. Finish with a coat of clear polish.
Women of today are so lucky to experiment with whatever nail colour they want, so give your nails the love they deserve with subtle to vibrant hues enriched with Vitamins C and E like San San nail polishes. Take 5 of these for yourself when you answer this week’s question:
What’s your secret to fab-looking nails? Happy Beautiful Christmas!
Same rules apply: (numbers 5-8 are just for additional entry but it's not required)
- Just answer the question that is posted. (required)
- Follow my blog. (required)
- You have to LIKE HBC's facebook page . Make a post about this giveaway on your facebook. Make sure you tag HBC & On Beauty Stuff & What Else's so that we can see it. (required)
- Leave your complete name, email address & the link of the post that you made on the comment box (required)
- Like my Facebook page (additional entry)
- Tweet the giveaway (additional entry)
- Blog about it (additional entry)
- Add me on your blogroll (additional entry)
Win the set of products on the poster. One winner will be chosen as best answer & the other will be drawn randomly. Open for Phillipine-based residents only.
Can't wait for your answers,hunnies!
Make it good,ok?
Y'all know that i love nail care & designs!
Have a happy day!