I'm sure you all love christmas, ne?
Then you have to join this giveaway!
Beauty inside and out. A story of Christmas bliss is yours this week.
When we were kids, mom and dad will tell us to be good most of the time so that when Christmas comes, Santa will leave something for us. We did well in this challenge and had so much fun going back to the year that was. The Holidays call for moments of being together with old friends from college or high school, videoke nights with officemates and reunions with loved ones. Each experience has a unique story to be told and we can’t wait to hear yours.
To end the Christmas week, we’re giving you 4 of our best bath soaps from Body Recipe. You might wonder where is the beauty element here? It’s in the spirit of GIVING the gift of beauty. Thank you for being with HBC in the whole 8 Weeks to a Happy Beautiful Christmas. Now, on to the final week’s question:
What is a happy and beautiful Christmas for you? (Answer the question then post a photo of your best Christmas on your Facebook and include the Giveaway Photo below). Happy Beautiful Christmas!
sample entry photo
Same rules apply: (numbers 5-8 are just for additional entry but it's not required)
- the question that is posted. (required)
- Follow . (required)
- You have to LIKE HBC's facebook page . Make a post about this giveaway on your facebook. Make sure you tag HBC & On Beauty Stuff & What Else's so that we can see it. (required)
- Leave your complete name, email address & the link of the post that you made on the (required)
- Like my Facebook page (additional entry)
- Tweet the giveaway (additional entry)
- Blog about it (additional entry)
- Add me on your blogroll (additional entry)
Win the set of products on the poster. One winner will be chosen as best answer & the other will be drawn randomly. Open for Phillipine-based residents only.
I know that this would take a bit of work. You can just use the paint program in your pc because i just used paint in the sample photo too.
I am a user of their calamansi & goat's milk soap ever since... especially the goat's milk soap!
Can't wait to read your christmas stories!
Hope that this year has been a very good year for all of you & here's to hoping that next year would be a better year for all of us!
Have a great day!