A nail design for short nails! Quickie post again...
As what i said before, i cut my nails short for i am sick & tired of seeing my nails with very bad stain. I do miss my long nails but i seem to have miss more the things that i can do when i have short nails. I love scalp massages when i shampoo my hair & also being able to type a lot easier now!
On to the nail art...
This design is better for short nails.
It would look kinda boring in a way if you it with long nails, but then that's just my personal thought.
As always, i leave the choice of colors to you.
You can go for white & blue, black & white, baby pink & hot pink, etc.
You will be needing:
- base/top coat
- 2 base colors
- striping brush/brush that as long thin bristles
- dotting tool - i lost mine so i just used bobby pin
1. Base Coat first, of course. Then apply the lightest color as your base color first. As what you can see, i did my middle nail the opposite color. It's up to you if you want to do this or just have everything look equal. Then when it's dry, apply a strip of the opposite color in the middle of the nail like so.
2. To do the crisscross design, you will be needing a striping brush. Do one line first then connect it by crisscrossing it to the other.
3. To do the dots & hearts, then a dotting tool is needed. Again, i just used bobby pin because my dotting tool is missing. Making a heart design is quite easy.
4. Top it off with your favorite top coat! It's up to you if you want do all these or just stick with one.
There you go!
An easy nail art for short nails!
No need for make -up! As what i said before... "Nail Polish is my dress, Nail Art is my Accessory!"
Hope you are enjoying your sunday,sweeties!