I was watching Karate Kid last week & for some reason i feel like making a nail art when i saw the Yin Yang. I came up with an design that was inspired by it but completely different from the real one.
This design is easy!
I'm sure you can do the pointer & ring finger design because they are just random dots so i'll just be making a tutorial on the middle & pinkie.
All you need here is just a dotting tool. As what i said again & again, if you don't have a dotting tool you can use a bobby pin instead.
1. Start with your desired base color. In my case, i choose an iridescent peach that has golden shimmers. Too bad you can't see the beauty of golden shimmers because my camera is having a hard time catching it...
2. Using a fine pointed brush make the curved line to serve as a guide. If your hand is steady enough, you can skip this & just go straight to the 3rd step.
3. Using black polish, fill the other half of the nails with it like in the picture.
4. With your dotting tool, add the dots on the edge of the black polish like in the picture. Use the bigger end on the edge of the black polish, then use the small end on top of the 1st dots that you made.
5. Once it's dried, add white dots on the edge of the 1st dots that you made just to break the monotony of the black.
6. You can add Swarovski rhinestones on the center of the flower in the ring & pointer finger if you want.
Don't forget your top coat!
My fingernails are already getting longer but i still can't shape it how i want then to be, most likely i'll be going for a square tip again.
Hope you all will have a good day!
You can buy the Swarovski on BornPrettyStore. Use the coupon code that you see on my left sidebar for a 10% off. They ship worldwide for free!