Thank you so much for the love that you showed for my nail art.
I am so proud of my work that's why i'm really happy that you all appreciate it. So here is my tutorial for that. I did a video & also a picture tutorial to show my appreciation.
I did the video tutorial first so you might notice that there's already a flower on the picture tutorial. The video doesn't have a sound though, but i figured that you might want to see how i was able to do it in real time. This is also the nail wheel that i used for my Yummy Sweets Collection! haha
When you work with acrylic, make sure that you have a towel/cotton soaked in alcohol. It makes getting off the acrylic easier than just plain water. That's why it's better to put top coat on your base color before you start working on the designs so that you would be able to protect your base color.
Another thing to remember is that you can't use the acrylic itself, you have to dilute it with water. It will make painting a lot easier. Just add a drop or two or water.
I used a navy blue base & a blue base. You can choose different color combinations too.
Black base & gold will look mighty good too! The choice is entirely yours to make.
Click the picture to see it better.
1. Using a detailing brush, put a tiny circle to start your flower.
2. Add 5 tiny curves facing the flowers to act as petals.
3. Then add random lines on the inside of the petals.
4. Repeat the process of adding more petals, around the flower that you had just made.
5. Just like in number 3, add random lines going to the inside of the petals to add definition.
6. Add a leaf or two.
7. Add in more details on like like swirls or buds. Make sure you finish it with top coat.
Time to admire your new nail art!
I used my cheap brush in making this, you can see on the video that i used it.
Tell me if you are able to do this nail art,hunnies!
I would love to see your nail art too.
Have a happy weekend!